User Tag List

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 195
  1. #31
    Merlin1274's Avatar
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    386
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

    Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Radon Labs. Is that the company that will test for Radon Gas or is a Biological Lab.. If Radon Gas Lab then Here goes.. Radon Gas leaked up from the ground from the crack near ground zero. Combined with some chems Ink made, instead of Gamma making the Green Hulk. Radon made the Zombies..

    Ok back to the story. Awesome.. Tanya is too excited she is bound to have a screw up.. I wonder if she will have "an accident" and endanger Mouldon and Robbins.

    I thought Puck was gonna punch Michael for leaving him.. One day we will find out Michael's obsession with Randy.

    New Guy.. How do you get stuck in the Flower Bed?? Damn dude..

    Now the wait till next Monday.. DAMN IT!!!!!

    Next question will be are those 2 chemicals what Ink?TOWTM uses to make his little ones?
    Likes Unit liked this post

  2. #32
    UndeadSweeper's Avatar
    "Stalker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    822
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Ok, back on track.

    1) I feel bad for that lady. This morning you are eating breakfast and next you being operation by Tanya while you are still alive. Can anyone explain what Tanya was doing? I was lost in that conversation.

    2) The teams seem to be extremely organized. Really, cameras and tracking? CJ is also manning communications?

    3) Puck owned this eps.

    4) What killed the big one? Oddly this is the first we seen one by itself.

    5) So the zombies have setup an postal service system already?
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Oct 21st, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
    Likes Arch_Will, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Z Sniper: I'm gonna die????!!!! God**** it,....i wish people would tell me these things!
    KC : Hee hee hee.... *giggling in corner.
    Z Sniper: You are evil,.......*crying in corner.


    Z Sniper: I bestow you SUPER MUCHO MACHO MAN!


    *Proud member of the Victor's Mucho Macho Fan Club*
    Member of the CJ Defense Force: Because no one else will.

  3. #33
    LiamKerrington's Avatar
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lower Saxony
    Posts
    2,468
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    4

    Hi.

    The main question is:
    Why did Randy run around with a bag with two bottles of FO-shit from Radon Labs ... ? Why? What was the purpose of this? Did he collect shit in order to bring it somewhere? Was he on a "mission"? Did he - as some of us theorize - act based on his own agenda?

    Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

  4. #34
    UndeadSweeper's Avatar
    "Stalker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    822
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi.

    The main question is:
    Why did Randy run around with a bag with two bottles of FO-shit from Radon Labs ... ? Why? What was the purpose of this? Did he collect shit in order to bring it somewhere? Was he on a "mission"? Did he - as some of us theorize - act based on his own agenda?

    Best wishes!
    Liam
    As I said before, Zombie Postal Service. And you thought the Postal Office was slow now...
    Likes Condor, LiamKerrington, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Z Sniper: I'm gonna die????!!!! God**** it,....i wish people would tell me these things!
    KC : Hee hee hee.... *giggling in corner.
    Z Sniper: You are evil,.......*crying in corner.


    Z Sniper: I bestow you SUPER MUCHO MACHO MAN!


    *Proud member of the Victor's Mucho Macho Fan Club*
    Member of the CJ Defense Force: Because no one else will.

  5. #35
    7oddisdead's Avatar
    omnipresent

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,757
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Ok, back on track.

    5) So the zombies have setup an postal service system already?
    this makes total sense really, randy wouldn't be one of the "upper echelon" within the horde. sending him out on the scouting missions, supply runs, etc would be the smartest thing they could do. hes smart enough to

    control his group
    find whatever they need
    outwit Michael and co into a trap if contact is made

    the bit im beginning to wonder about is..was randy aware of the cameras, and if so...how?

    also, on the bit puck says about them eating their own dead...or at least maintaining their food supply

    http://inspiringscience.net/2012/08/...its-behaviour/
    http://msucares.com/insects/fireants/biology.html
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    KAW

    W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

  6. #36
    UndeadSweeper's Avatar
    "Stalker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    822
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Yup, how may people would pay any mind to a zombie carry anything or even to one zombie walking around?

    Also, what if Randy and ADLO are living people change to a zombie, but they never really die? That why they could maintain their intelligences.

    Also noticed during the whole morgue conversation, the word "alive" was drop quite a bit.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Oct 21st, 2013 at 10:22 AM.
    Z Sniper: I'm gonna die????!!!! God**** it,....i wish people would tell me these things!
    KC : Hee hee hee.... *giggling in corner.
    Z Sniper: You are evil,.......*crying in corner.


    Z Sniper: I bestow you SUPER MUCHO MACHO MAN!


    *Proud member of the Victor's Mucho Macho Fan Club*
    Member of the CJ Defense Force: Because no one else will.

  7. #37
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,027
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi.

    The main question is:
    Why did Randy run around with a bag with two bottles of FO-shit from Radon Labs ... ? Why? What was the purpose of this? Did he collect shit in order to bring it somewhere? Was he on a "mission"? Did he - as some of us theorize - act based on his own agenda?

    Best wishes!
    Liam
    I half way thought the bottles were going to say "formula" as he was shopping for a baby zombie. The last time we saw a dead behemoth was at the introduction to the Little Ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Next question will be are those 2 chemicals what Ink?TOWTM uses to make his little ones?
    Maybe. Just maybe. What if the behemoths are 'pregnant' with Little Ones?

    Also,

    Fewer zombies, no bodies? Where are they?
    Zombies using tools? Randy carrying stuff in a bag.
    If Radon Labs or Raydon Labs works with the subterranean gas then that might support the geological or subterranean source for the outbreak. I'm siding with 7oddisdead on this one. So many new bits of info that I don't even know where to begin to speculate.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  8. #38
    MattRHale's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked

    This episode fascinated the shit out of me. So much so that I just had to make my first contribution to the discussion. It's all about the mystery bag.

    While Michael and Puck are investigating the bottles found in Randy's bag, one of them reads the letters "FO", and comments on a metallic smell and that the contents of the broken bottle are "all over everything". There's no mention of vapour or fumes so it's unlikely that it contained a strong acid, in my opinion. Earlier in the episode, during the mortuary scene, Robbins comments on the jars of specimens lining the walls. I think this might be a hint towards what's in one of the bottles; formaldehyde.

    Formaldehyde is known to have a pungent smell and is extremely common. It is most notably used in the preservation of organic matter, such as the jars in Tanya's lab. It's also used in literally thousands of industrial processes, a large proportion of which involve biological significance. It's nasty stuff if you come into contact with it. I should state at this point that I'm not a chemist, or biologist, but I do have some knowledge of industrial chemical supply chains.

    Raydon Labs has been a moot point since the first season and I'd like to speculate that they are a supplier, not an evil research organisation. The bottles have been said to have the Raydon Labs logo on them, and they were in transit at the time of the attack on Michael, Puck and Newbie. If I'm right about the contents being formaldehyde then it's unlikely that a high security biological laboratory would be formulating their own. It's cheap and readily available. I think this shows that someone requires supplies to continue their research, and where better to get them than your usual supplier?

    So who's doing what with a chemical known to have serious negative effects on living tissue, and preservative effects on dead tissue? A fucking zombie mastermind, that's who! Who knows what Ink can do when he's not being a total dickhead? Is he smart enough to cure himself?

    I won't speculate any further, but I'm looking forward to the next episode massively.

  9. #39
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,027
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Tanya's examination was the creepiest. She's gone completely Mad Doctor on us. Especially when she says that she really had no intention of saving the bitten lady. I doubted that she had any V&C antibiotics handy. But at the same time, there was nothing that could be done to help the lady and the research needed to be done. IS/OUGHT
    Anyone have a clue as to what those numbers were that she was calling out as she was collecting blood samples? Just like Undeadsweeper said, she's getting too excited for her own safety. I thought she cut herself at one point. Now I wonder how much she may have been at fault when she was bitten by the slow turner, or even if she used herself as an experiment test subject. If the Colony wouldn't let people IN with scratches, why would they let someone STAY who was BITTEN?
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  10. #40
    7oddisdead's Avatar
    omnipresent

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,757
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by MattRHale View Post
    This episode fascinated the shit out of me. So much so that I just had to make my first contribution to the discussion. It's all about the mystery bag.

    While Michael and Puck are investigating the bottles found in Randy's bag, one of them reads the letters "FO", and comments on a metallic smell and that the contents of the broken bottle are "all over everything". There's no mention of vapour or fumes so it's unlikely that it contained a strong acid, in my opinion. Earlier in the episode, during the mortuary scene, Robbins comments on the jars of specimens lining the walls. I think this might be a hint towards what's in one of the bottles; formaldehyde.

    Formaldehyde is known to have a pungent smell and is extremely common. It is most notably used in the preservation of organic matter, such as the jars in Tanya's lab. It's also used in literally thousands of industrial processes, a large proportion of which involve biological significance. It's nasty stuff if you come into contact with it. I should state at this point that I'm not a chemist, or biologist, but I do have some knowledge of industrial chemical supply chains.

    Raydon Labs has been a moot point since the first season and I'd like to speculate that they are a supplier, not an evil research organisation. The bottles have been said to have the Raydon Labs logo on them, and they were in transit at the time of the attack on Michael, Puck and Newbie. If I'm right about the contents being formaldehyde then it's unlikely that a high security biological laboratory would be formulating their own. It's cheap and readily available. I think this shows that someone requires supplies to continue their research, and where better to get them than your usual supplier?

    So who's doing what with a chemical known to have serious negative effects on living tissue, and preservative effects on dead tissue? A fucking zombie mastermind, that's who! Who knows what Ink can do when he's not being a total dickhead? Is he smart enough to cure himself?

    I won't speculate any further, but I'm looking forward to the next episode massively.
    first off..EXTREMELY GOOD FIRST POST. EVERYONE WHO READS THIS. REP ^^^this guy! make him feel welcome.

    second. cure? or strengthen?
    Michael did mention a strong metallic odor. one of primary reasons I thought formic acid instead of formaldehyde is its use in tanning leather. much like the leather/leathery skin of the little ones/behemoths. could they zom not be tanning their own hides?
    KAW

    W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead


 
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •