User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    What cane we try to guess about the meaning of the upcoming Chapter from previous chapter titles?

1. ...
    2. Where do you Go when You Sleep? - I'm not sure about this one. The zombies disappear at night. Saul braved a night alone surrounded by Zs. Help me out here, guys.
    Another one, again based on Charly:
    Charly slept, and thus allowed the Tower-folks and the Mallers to get into pre-war conditions. Because he slept, he could not warn his mates; so the Mallers could not hinder Lizzy, Saul, and Burt from taking a rig. But they took it; and that actually started all the turmoil between both groups - especially since that Tower-people accidentally interfered with the Mallers' plan to nuke the Arena. So, where exactly did Charly sleep and thus started the Path of War?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Watch out! 7oddisdead is gonna poke us all in the eyes!
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    A different view: a chemical reaction requires two or more chemical substances or elements which interact with each other and an optional catalyst. I concur that this might mean that Tanya and Kelly will synthesize more knowledge about what caused z-day, they might even be able to create some sort of antidote "foo". Sincerely, I do not regard this to be very likely. My guess is that the next episode will leave the comfort zone. Burt and Riley will probably find the first clues which point at Scratch's actions during the last couple of days. Moreover, the Dunbar appartement building might become a really unpleasant place soon...

As mentioned before by others, the water reserve of the colony could be a possible target as well. Damn.
    Likes DemetriusH, Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    I'm going to take this title literally and swipe the definition of a Chemical Reaction from Wikipedia.

A chemical reaction is a process that leads to the transformation of one set of chemical substances to another

What is there in the WA universe that starts as one thing yet can be transformed into another? Humans to Zombies, of course! My bet is that we get some new Zombies.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, scbubba, Storm liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

I feel like it's way too late in the game to be adding new Zombies that'll bring up more questions. We still don't even know what exactly is going on with the Numbered ones. Or how the current zombies came to be. I think we're gonna get some answers about the current Zs.

And I want Michael and Pegs' relationship to explode like a chemical reaction!!! I very strongly dislike them together!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post
    I feel like it's way too late in the game to be adding new Zombies that'll bring up more questions. We still don't even know what exactly is going on with the Numbered ones. Or how the current zombies came to be. I think we're gonna get some answers about the current Zs.

And I want Michael and Pegs' relationship to explode like a chemical reaction!!! I very strongly dislike them together!
    Too late in the game for more zombies?! That's the underlying constant threat in this show! Those left alive constantly face the risk of being turned or being killed. Being turned at this point is pretty much just the odds playing out over the length of time that this core group has been around! It wouldn't leave many questions if a zombie contaminated a survivor and that survivor was turned. Plus, a straight up infectio-

Wait a second.

Didn't someone mention something before about the possibility of Tanya being a super slow turner? If she's going to turn, now would be the time. That would fit pretty neatly with the title, imo.

Then again, I buy into the immunity theory more than the slow turner theory on Tanya but it's a possibility!
    Likes Vlarken, Witch_Doctor, Merlin1274 liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

At the end of the last chapter chapter, Micheal says they were optimistic and FOOLISH. Optimistic, I get, but FOOLISH? Did they miss something? He says that they searched in all directions. Oh Monday can't get here fast enough.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Wait a second.

Didn't someone mention something before about the possibility of Tanya being a super slow turner? If she's going to turn, now would be the time. That would fit pretty neatly with the title, imo.

Then again, I buy into the immunity theory more than the slow turner theory on Tanya but it's a possibility!
    This, yes. But then would that also mean that Saul would be a slow turner? He definitely inhaled enough toxic 'ground zero' air to turn any normal person when he and Victor were scoping the place out for CJ, and then there's the possibility that the bullet from Burt's gun went through Zombie-Tommy before hitting him.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Im kinda looking at this like "chemical" is not the word we should be latching hold of. Im thinking more oil and water, layered shots, cement formulas, hell....the best example of what im talking about...homemade mayonnaise...picking up ome tv bazoocam bazoocam what im putting down...two un-alike items put together to create a new thing.
    Things are going to get unstable. That could mean connections falling to pieces, outfitted struggle (human on human or potentially human on zombo), pioneers/administration styles butting heads. A wide range of chances for things to get flammable...
    Last edited by clarkeva; May 13th, 2021 at 09:41 PM.

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Another one, again based on Charly:
    Charly slept, and thus allowed the Tower-folks and the Mallers to get into pre-war conditions. Because he slept, he could not warn his mates; so the Mallers could not hinder Lizzy, Saul, and Burt from taking a rig. But they took it; and that actually started 192.168.15.1 all the turmoil between both groups - especially since that Tower-people accidentally interfered with the Mallers' plan to nuke the Arena. So, where exactly did Charly sleep and thus started the Path of War?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Thanks for the best share and very thankful for the detailed explanation.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345