omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by trubkir View Post
    So my real life job has changed a bit and I am more responsible for the logistics for my company. This has got me thinking about Burt and Riley running around on there own. How much food is actually available? We know that the monsters were running around eating scads of food because Saul and Angel witnessed them eating food in a store. There just can't be that much food left. This brings me to the actual amount of fresh water available in LA. The colony has access to water but if Burt and Riley are out and about where can they get a consistent supply of drinkable water? Then there is fuel for the car. Not to mention tires and various parts to keep it running. An apocalypse like this is just a logistical nightmare.
    ah, the magic of fiction. it solves aaallllll those pesky problems!

but seriously, it does.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

The soapy stuff could be sooo much worse. Starting around season 4 of Buffy, I found myself frequently exasperated to the point of screaming "Less soap, more stakes!" at the TV.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    Crazy theory time. So Randy is going to reappear in 4 months, around Lizzy's due date. Randy delivers the baby.
    I had another thought, what if that is how we get Scratch back into the picture? She knew Lizzy was preggers and when the baby is due. What if she was scoping out the colony, saw them leave and tracked them to Dunbar. She waits for the baby to be born, kidnaps it and holds it ransom in exchange for Pegs.

Oh oh oh... Or maybe she tries keeping the baby as the one she never had? Maybe instead of taking Pegs life in retaliation for her brother, now she claims a new life to raise in his place. She takes the boy, names him latch and tries to raise him as her own.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I too miss skittles- even though I still think he is the true puppet master of this all and we will soon find out his deep dark Jeckyl/Hyde secrets!!!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    I had another thought, what if that is how we get Scratch back into the picture? She knew Lizzy was preggers and when the baby is due. What if she was scoping out the colony, saw them leave and tracked them to Dunbar. She waits for the baby to be born, kidnaps it and holds it ransom in exchange for Pegs.

Oh oh oh... Or maybe she tries keeping the baby as the one she never had? Maybe instead of taking Pegs life in retaliation for her brother, now she claims a new life to raise in his place. She takes the boy, names him latch and tries to raise him as her own.
    I will scream "UUUGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" if there is a Hybrid-baby-with-the-key-to-survival chase scene at the end of this story. This seems to be where things are heading BUT, KC has a knack for pointing the story into an obvious direction and pulling a rabbit out of a hat, or something. This keeps the story fresh an non-cliche. Anyway, if this is the case, I'm sure it will be done well, none the less.

BSG: Hera, Human-Cylon

V: Elizabeth, Human-Reptilian Visitor Alien
    1656489-2408.jpg

X-Files: William, Human-What ever the hell this show was about.
    SCULLY-BABY-WILLIAM-SEASON-NINE-WILLIAM-the-x-files-10918121-200-200.jpg
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Sup' Peeps!

I FINALLY got to listen to the last episode!!! Its been insane here, and not listening has killed me, but i wanted to have time to really sit and listen.

This was once again, an AWESOME one... I'm loving the character building we are getting to kick off this season. Anyway, I think we will hear from Burt and Riley for the next chapter...dont expect to hear much if anything from Michael, CJ and gang for a little while, because he pretty much said all was well for 4 months... And that last line about randy sent a quiver of happiness up my spine! Sadly, i gotten run so i cant dive into theories right now, but i shall be back after listening to this episode 1 or 10 more times before the next one!

Was glad to see the cats welcome Vic back! lol
    Likes Z Sniper, Witch_Doctor, Merlin1274 liked this post
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    REZ you may have a point. Would not be the first time in this series that has happened.. But We shall see come Monday...

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Overdrive250 Experience PointsWell Liked7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit View Post
    In pretty much every situation where someone else was 'in charge' and he was the right hand man.. Angel as his commanding officer, Burt takes charge in the tower, Marcus in charge of the Colony, Kimmet in charge of Irwin... Michael still had a take charge personality and still stood up and spoke his mind and did what needed to be done; for some reason he doesn't seem to be the same with CJ.

Could it be because he likes her leadership more than the others? because she is a woman? because he feels in the other scenarios it didn't work out well so he wants to change it up? maybe he feels CJ is giving him enough freedom to do what he wants so no need to take charge on his own?

I don't know the exact reason but it is very noticeably different and a very drastic shift in his basic personality, without much of an explanation as to why the change has occurred.
    IMHO, Michael's a non-com by training. As long as someone is around to plan strategy and he doesn't totally disagree with them, he's willing to take direction. And CJ is mostly aware of how far she can push people, so she usually compromises just enough to keep the operation going.

Michael's also a little bit passive and emo, as shown by his relationship with Pegs or letting everyone talk him into a party, but that's why we love him.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112