User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I gotta go re-listen to that too. Because I'm wondering if the team thought chloroform would work off the bat or thought it might not work. Chloroform/ether works by entering the lungs and then the bloodstream. From there it travels to other places and affects the creature. All of that requires respiration and a working bloodstream as well as a nervous system that works like a human's (or any mammal?).

Basically, because the chloroform worked, we had confirmation that the Zeds physiology was still a) working and b) mostly human. That was later confirmed by Tanya's autopsy of the Little One but does it matter that we knew that way back when?

Hmmmm......
    We have another potential confirmation of a circulatory system from when CJ cut the leg of the one that was trying to get in the garage when they were going on stake of the colony. If there was not circulation it would be likely the blood would congeal in their bodies and it wouldn't have been able to bleed.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    All I know is if pegs is preg with boulder guys baby, it needs to be named Rocky.
    how about bullwinkle instead.
    Likes Da-Demon-Monkey liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Pegs sure falls in love easy - poor Michael.

"Lurker"

Status
    Good post - still bugs me that Pegs hooked up so quick and forgot Michael. He was a big part of the problem but 5 months is not that long to wait and now I wonder how important he is to her even if they got back together. Would much rather she said - I'm not chasing you anymore instead of I found someone else. Guess I was hoping for true love ...

"Lurker"

Status
    I understand why but it kind of cheapens their relationship now. Wish she would have just told him he had to chase her now instead of meeting another guy and then coming back. Guess I was hoping for a true love story in the end since Saul lost Lizzy; Michael and Pegs or CJ etc?

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920