Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Changing your handle.

(It's basically contact someone with the power. A good recommendation is NikVooDoo, he's 'handled' it for a while.)
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thanks. I'll give that a go

Scared stiff by Zombie stories... keeps listening

"Lurker"

Status
    Many people think that running a business is very easy but I completely disagree. You need to be a good manager. Personally, I would like to use Agile for business because this strategy seems to be very perspective. However, it is quite difficult to study.

"Lurker"

Status
    I would like to recommend software such as eSign, this software will allow you to sign documents from your computer in just a couple of clicks. Moreover, these signatures will comply with HIPAA requirements. This system is already used in many places to optimize the signing processes of various contracts, even in hospitals, thanks to which doctors can view and export protected medical documents of patients in seconds. And get accurate patient information the first time. I advise you to read more: https://www.esigngenie.com/industries/healthcare/

"Lurker"

Status
    If you want to open a grocery store, restaurant, clothing shop, or any hot sale business, you should have an idea about the people around it. You will have to see what class of people live there, what are their likes and dislikes. How often they come for shopping. Datamining, in the perspective of data collection, can lead your business to the new tracks of success. This way datamining is helping many businesses to grow more rapidly.

"Lurker"

Status
    If you want to be a good business manager then you should get some training in business analytics. If you want to have a profitable business then you have to attract the pissed consumer. You should also manufacture the products according to customers interest. For this, you have to visit the Bloomberg website. This site gives information about the customer’s nature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12