User Tag List

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Monsters University

Anyone see it yet? The family and I saw it this afternoon in a theater that had assigned seating. But the place was, maybe, half full. Not a bad movie overall, but I didn't care for the beginning of the college scenes. Also, that animated short "The Blue Umbrella" felt forced and I didn't like it.

But it was a good family movie with some stuff for people who have watched the first Monsters movie more than a couple of times.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    I enjoyed the movie. It was my son's first movie and he was amazed by the spectacle of watching a movie. The first 10 minutes I loved because that's relatable for me. The first half of the college part was great because it reminded me of all the typical fraternity vs fraternity college films but for kids. The 10 minutes in "our world" was my favorite because I love the genre they were spoofing. Overall, it's a good family film. I actually dig the message and has a more real approach to it.
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by abayarts View Post
    I enjoyed the movie. It was my son's first movie and he was amazed by the spectacle of watching a movie. The first 10 minutes I loved because that's relatable for me. The first half of the college part was great because it reminded me of all the typical fraternity vs fraternity college films but for kids. The 10 minutes in "our world" was my favorite because I love the genre they were spoofing. Overall, it's a good family film. I actually dig the message and has a more real approach to it.

Hello
    And I liked the scene that took place in college. A college is a place in which techers ask to do case study samples which can be read on the excellent site of EssayPilot company that will help you understand how to write these papers correctly. Thanx.
    Last edited by BillyWestberg; Nov 1st, 2018 at 03:02 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    This is such a good carton! I saw a review at https://edureviewer.com/services/edubirdie-com-review/ recently, and they were so happy about it. I think I should see it again because it was so well-directed in my opinion!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Student scenes have scenes with the students suffering caused by incompetence in school. If the heroes of the films were used as we were, then they would be blessed as well, because such services as the best coursework paper writing service https://propaperwritings.com/essay-sample-manners.html can help with writing and with relieving suffering!