User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pants and Shoes

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    Sigh! I was Saul, when he was making pancakes he said he always took care of his sarge. Of course making breakfast is code for sex, and taking care if his sarge required him to remove Michael's cloths first.
    Holy Flashback! I remember thinking that the very first time I heard that episode. Saul sounded very nurturing and motherly to Michael that morning.

While we are on the subject of unsolved mysteries and Bro-mance, when Lizzy and Todd were banging on the door, Angel left the keys upstairs in the room he and Saul were sharing. Why did it take Saul such a long time to come downstairs? He started to answer but stopped. When Angel tells Micheal to go to bed he says that he and Saul were, "...in the, (Pause) there."
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Personally i think it would of been Datu, when they were searching the building I'm confident it was before he fell asleep Datu said about cleaning up a suicide room or something and was like "I've dealt with stuff like this before" where as Riley might not of thought it was appropriate. its really one of the two of them, then again....what if it was both of them, what is Datu got his shoes and Riley got his pants
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Cabbage Patch liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    When you want to fine the best name brand shoes for women, https://dreampairshoes.com/ is your one stop shop experience. An amazing selection of high heeled shoes, stilettos for every occassion. You will also find all the latest designer trends and styles right at your finger tips.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12