User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    YetAnotherBloodyCheek's Avatar
    "Destroyer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brunswick, N. Germany
    Posts
    1,569
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Randy, Inglewood and Wikipedia

    Hm,

    warning: the following text might be considered ridiculous.

    When I looked up Inglewood at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inglewood,_California, I was surprised to see this picture:

    170px-2008-0914-RandysDonuts.jpg (It is on the German Wikipedia page as well)

    Is there anyone who has ever been to Randy's Donuts?

    Could it been that we are dealing with genetically manipulated donuts who turn humans into zombies? OMFG! Remember, we have not seen any policemen on the show thus far - and policemen like to eat donuts. Dum Dum duuu-uumm.
    Pegs' pretty precious potato planter

  2. #2
    scbubba's Avatar
    Browncoat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,590
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hm,

    warning: the following text might be considered ridiculous.

    When I looked up Inglewood at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inglewood,_California, I was surprised to see this picture:

    170px-2008-0914-RandysDonuts.jpg (It is on the German Wikipedia page as well)

    Is there anyone who has ever been to Randy's Donuts?

    Could it been that we are dealing with genetically manipulated donuts who turn humans into zombies? OMFG! Remember, we have not seen any policemen on the show thus far - and policemen like to eat donuts. Dum Dum duuu-uumm.
    Maybe this is the link between Randy and the Behemoths... cuz, you know, that's a huge donut!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

  3. #3
    YetAnotherBloodyCheek's Avatar
    "Destroyer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brunswick, N. Germany
    Posts
    1,569
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Maybe this is the link between Randy and the Behemoths... cuz, you know, that's a huge donut!
    I guess we will find out more in season 4.
    Pegs' pretty precious potato planter

  4. #4
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,069
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hm,

    warning: the following text might be considered ridiculous.

    When I looked up Inglewood at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inglewood,_California, I was surprised to see this picture:

    170px-2008-0914-RandysDonuts.jpg (It is on the German Wikipedia page as well)

    Is there anyone who has ever been to Randy's Donuts?

    Could it been that we are dealing with genetically manipulated donuts who turn humans into zombies? OMFG! Remember, we have not seen any policemen on the show thus far - and policemen like to eat donuts. Dum Dum duuu-uumm.
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Maybe this is the link between Randy and the Behemoths... cuz, you know, that's a huge donut!
    Stop it! You guys are killing me. The powers that be won't let me REP you, though.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  5. #5
    scbubba's Avatar
    Browncoat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,590
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Stop it! You guys are killing me. The powers that be won't let me REP you, though.
    Damn powers.... Not fair.....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

  6. #6
    YetAnotherBloodyCheek's Avatar
    "Destroyer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brunswick, N. Germany
    Posts
    1,569
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hm, one more thing: was the address (805 West Manchester Avenue) - at least the street name - not mentioned in episode 31/3, was it?
    Pegs' pretty precious potato planter

  7. #7
    a762user's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    west covina
    Posts
    12
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    i have had there donuts i am still human i think. It is located on the corner of la cienega blvd and Manchester ave.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

  8. #8
    YetAnotherBloodyCheek's Avatar
    "Destroyer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brunswick, N. Germany
    Posts
    1,569
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by a762user View Post
    i have had there donuts i am still human i think. It is located on the corner of la cienega blvd and Manchester ave.
    Maybe you are simply just as immune to the infection as Saul?
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Pegs' pretty precious potato planter

  9. #9
    a762user's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    west covina
    Posts
    12
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Maybe you are simply just as immune to the infection as Saul?
    i hope so

  10. #10
    Grognaurd's Avatar
    We're Alive Sponsor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Champlain Valley
    Posts
    1,588
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •