User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    scbubba's Avatar
    Browncoat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,590
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

    You rock, Kc!

    Thanks for updating that.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

  2. #22
    Robzombie's Avatar
    "Researcher"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    645
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    How does one give a rep to someone because of the quiz. Do I look for any recent thread posting and rep from there or is there another way? Thanks.

  3. #23
    scbubba's Avatar
    Browncoat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,590
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    How does one give a rep to someone because of the quiz. Do I look for any recent thread posting and rep from there or is there another way? Thanks.
    The only way I know of is to go find a post from the user and REP it as you normally would. I typically put something about the quiz score in the REP message.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

  4. #24
    Duffusmonkey's Avatar
    Zombie humper

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    375
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

    Does the quiz not give it automatically? Oops I might owe people some Rep.

  5. #25
    scbubba's Avatar
    Browncoat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,590
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    Does the quiz not give it automatically? Oops I might owe people some Rep.
    Nope. It doesn't. Until we can determine a way to make it automatic, we are leaving it up to the quiz author to decide whether or not to award REP for their quizzes.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

  6. #26
    Unit's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    284
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Are there no more reptrivia quizzes? I took one a couple months ago and have checked back a couple times since and there is still only the same one listed. Am I doing something wrong or is this area dead?

  7. #27
    scbubba's Avatar
    Browncoat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,590
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Are there no more reptrivia quizzes? I took one a couple months ago and have checked back a couple times since and there is still only the same one listed. Am I doing something wrong or is this area dead?
    You aren't doing anything wrong. There haven't been any new quizzes created/published in Reptrivia in quite a while.
    Not an intentional thing, by any means.

    We'll see if we can round some new quizzes up for everyone....
    Likes Unit liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

  8. #28
    Unit's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    284
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    You aren't doing anything wrong. There haven't been any new quizzes created/published in Reptrivia in quite a while.
    Not an intentional thing, by any means.

    We'll see if we can round some new quizzes up for everyone....
    Awesome, can't wait. I just submitted a request to be a quiz writer too. Would be fun to resurrect that area

  9. #29
    scbubba's Avatar
    Browncoat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,590
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Awesome, can't wait. I just submitted a request to be a quiz writer too. Would be fun to resurrect that area
    Approved. Have at it!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

  10. #30
    Unit's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    284
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Is there a way to go back and look at previous quizzes so I don't duplicate one that was already done before I joined? I tried the search bar on the right but it looks like that only works for current quizzes.


 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •