User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer18 View Post
    (spoilers because the show has now ended)

I listened to the whole thing on a four day binge, and I've now gone back to the start to re-listen to it
    And the one things more than anything else that really gets to me was that THEY KNEW ABOUT INK IN LIKE THE THIRD EPISODE
    Lizzy finds the TiVo and they literally watch a clip about Ink's trial and what he had done and about his tattoos and Micheal TELLS HER TO FAST FROWARD
    THEY JUST FAST FORWARD THROUGH IT WHILE I WAS SCREAMING 'NOOOO STOP GO BACK'

After realising how important that information becomes in the fourth season it just bloody kills me to know it was RIGHT THERE at the very beginning :'(
    KC plants information like that through the entire series. When you take the time to follow all the red strings it will blow your mind. Check out Apartment2c onYoutube at 7:30pm Tuesday nights for even more about the episodes and the actors that play the characters in the show.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    KC plants information like that through the entire series. When you take the time to follow all the red strings it will blow your mind. Check out Apartment2c onYoutube at 7:30pm Tuesday nights for even more about the episodes and the actors that play the characters in the show.
    He plants a lot of red herring too. But that's what make the show so great.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678