User Tag List

Thread: One Weapon Left

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY

Burt One Weapon Left

I about jumped out of my chair at work when Burt said, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend. This is gonna get interesting..." Sweat jars?! Hell yeah! I would've done that a long time ago back when Durai was still trying to talk to The Tower and things got shady! Probably a little after the mysterious shots were fired from the window. It's a shame that even in such a tragic event as the Zombie Apocalypse, humans still don't get along. It would've been neat to see how The Mallers and The Tower groups would've joined forces.
    Last edited by Aerock; Nov 5th, 2012 at 08:43 AM.
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥

"Lurker"

Status

Silicon Cult

https://siliconcult.com
    Do you know that the pdf format has tons of advantages over word files? Well, you must know that pdf files are smaller in size than word files, they are more ...

"Lurker"

Status
    I find it amazing that we can find insights, solutions, encouragements and even messages to life's bumps and curves in stories told by others BdV en Linea