User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

Just Wanted to Say, "Thank You!"

Hey Britt and Company!

I've been listening to We're Alive for a while now, I don't exactly remember how long. Love the show for obvious reasons. I stumbled across your podcast on my iPhone some time ago and was thrilled to find a podcast about the podcast I love so much. I just finished episode 6 and will continue to catch up, it even made me want to listen to season one of We're Alive again to refresh my memory!

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you for doing what you do. I am a cancer survivor and (it's a long story) I am having a rough week. Today at work, I was almost in tears from stress and just not feeling good, and then your podcast popped in to my mind. I popped my earbuds in and promptly forgot about how discouraged I am. So thanks. Thank you all for taking your time to share your passion for We're Alive with the rest of us fans. For reasons I won't bore all of you with, the next two weeks are going to be hell for me and I wanted you to know that your podcast is going to help get me through it. Thank you so much for all that you do.

One of your biggest fans (because you do have fans),

sassyhobbsy

P.S. I'm a total forums noob, so my apologies if I posted this in the wrong place, or did any other multitude of things incorrectly! Feel free to move the thread/post if needed. I need to educate myself on how to work a forum, never been a part of one before! (Don't pass out.) Keep up the good work!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

You spelled nikvoodoo wrong... there's no B's, R's or T's in it.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    You spelled nikvoodoo wrong... there's no B's, R's or T's in it.
    I know I'm lame, and I haven't made the time to really explore the forums to see who is who and such. I don't know who nikvoodoo is and like I said, I just finished episode 6 today, I don't like skipping ahead, I'm just weird like that. So it's safe to assume that I have no idea who anyone on the forum is besides KC, Britt, and Greg. :-)

I just wanted to express my appreciation to Britt et all (or whoever is making the podcast now) for helping me get through the next two weeks of cancer treatment! :-) I am thoroughly looking forward to getting caught up on WND though!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sassyhobbsy View Post
    I know I'm lame, and I haven't made the time to really explore the forums to see who is who and such. I don't know who nikvoodoo is and like I said, I just finished episode 6 today, I don't like skipping ahead, I'm just weird like that. So it's safe to assume that I have no idea who anyone on the forum is besides KC, Britt, and Greg. :-)

I just wanted to express my appreciation to Britt et all (or whoever is making the podcast now) for helping me get through the next two weeks of cancer treatment! :-) I am thoroughly looking forward to getting caught up on WND though!

I was just playin'. nikvoodoo is the resident clot that predicts the weather and who will die next. He's also an administrator, a grump, and too tall for his own good. You'll hear his voice a lot in the later WND episodes (or as I like to call them "The Good Eps") along with the increasingly absent Britt. Which is why I made the joke about it being nik's podcast now... because it is. nik forever, Britt never.

Also, I'm the resident jerk.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PaolaKMurphy View Post
    Thanks for the help. I liked your service so much and now I would like to tell you that I have been reading about the best essay writing website and I got this information for the online services like this. I hope it will be best for me.
    Do they write good essays there?

"Lurker"

Status
    Very much looking forward to the continuation of the story, hopefully soon a new series!