User Tag List

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 193
  1. #181
    Deacon_Tyler's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    258
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

    You know the creepiest part? Around 1 out of every 4 Americans are already infected with Toxoplasma gondii, from eating undercooked meat or coming in contact with cat feces. In mice, it alters their brain chemistry and removes their inherent fear of cats, causing themselves to be eaten, which then infects the cat and subsequently infects more mice....and people. Toxoplasma gondii alters the behavior of people as well, making them more suicidal or depressed or even schizophrenic and may be linked to Alzheimer's disease!

  2. #182
    Pillars's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    56
    The amount of possibilities is incalculable. Virus, fungal, parasite, bacteria, prion... Some of these are virtually undetectable even by the worlds best doctors armed with the worlds best equipment. The fact that ground zero exists with the cracks and haze at least gives us some clues that its most likely not any form of bio weapon. We know that the infection is transferred from scratches alone from the LOs. And we know that animals are unaffected by the infection. Which leads me to believe that it must have something to do with the human brain.

  3. #183
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,069
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Tyler View Post
    You know the creepiest part? Around 1 out of every 4 Americans are already infected with Toxoplasma gondii, from eating undercooked meat or coming in contact with cat feces. In mice, it alters their brain chemistry and removes their inherent fear of cats, causing themselves to be eaten, which then infects the cat and subsequently infects more mice....and people. Toxoplasma gondii alters the behavior of people as well, making them more suicidal or depressed or even schizophrenic and may be linked to Alzheimer's disease!


    Hey Hey Hey! Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? Sick day tomorrow!

    Hello, Mr. Talisman? This is Witch Doctor. I'm sorry but I can't make it to work today. I've fallen ill... Yes, I know today is the day we finalize the Ecto-jism account, but.... Sir, if you just listen to me. I have Toxoplasma gondii... I'm not sure how I caught it but I suspect Mathilda Hag's mangy cat... Yes Sir, she does have a wicked p***y.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  4. #184
    7oddisdead's Avatar
    omnipresent

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,757
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post



    Hey Hey Hey! Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? Sick day tomorrow!

    Hello, Mr. Talisman? This is Witch Doctor. I'm sorry but I can't make it to work today. I've fallen ill... Yes, I know today is the day we finalize the Ecto-jism account, but.... Sir, if you just listen to me. I have Toxoplasma gondii... I'm not sure how I caught it but I suspect Mathilda Hag's mangy cat... Yes Sir, she does have a wicked p***y.
    O M G....


    KAW

    W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

  5. #185
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,069
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    O M G....


    Too much?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  6. #186
    Osiris's Avatar
    Ostentatious Legume

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moderating your face
    Posts
    4,114
    Blog Entries
    16
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    16

    Is this what you guys do when I'm not around?
    joint-point-counter-joint

  7. #187
    LiamKerrington's Avatar
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lower Saxony
    Posts
    2,468
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    4

    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

  8. #188
    facebook.com/alexinks's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    53
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    WAIOTO2B.jpg

    i believe, sincerely, if they team HOPE and PEGS up and give
    them bullhorns they can complain and whine the zombie menace
    and the mallers to defeat.

  9. #189
    Jannit's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    291
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by facebook.com/alexinks View Post
    WAIOTO2B.jpg

    i believe, sincerely, if they team HOPE and PEGS up and give
    them bullhorns they can complain and whine the zombie menace
    and the mallers to defeat.
    +1 THANK YOU GOD, YES. Those two can take over the world with their bitching. I doubt even Ink could withstand their combined power of the bitchiness, emo drama queens that they are. Ugh. Love the voices, despise the characters.

    This has my vote for the solution to the zombies.

  10. #190
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,069
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    I doubt even Ink could withstand their combined power of the bitchiness, emo drama queens that they are.


    To quote Kelly, "Yeah, but which is which?"
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!


 
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •