omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Watched all of LOST. Never watched Walking Dead. That's the one you're thinking of.

I think LOST set up the idea that good TV must have an ending, and that's exactly what's happening with Breaking Bad; One of the best written shows ever.
    seconded on breaking bad..such a fine example of what tv today SHOULD be.

and to clarify; my feelings on the ending of lost are looking back at it a year after the fact... and while ill admit i personally found the end to be an emotional rollercoaster, im not naive enough to not have noticed that they completely screwed the pooch, so to say....i just have a hard time not finding the positives of it...if i except that i wasted that many years of my life on a shitty ending....well....ill just remember the good things thank you!
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    .i just have a hard time not finding the positives of it...
    Oh, I agree. I was having this conversation with my friend today, and there are so many things good in the show, formats and things that they did that were quite well done. The way they did the plants and payoffs were great, they just needed to track them better. And it was quite revolutionary how they only gave you 30 min of story progression in an hour by giving you the other half as flashbacks.

"Scavenger"

Status
    It's not.
    Thank you for confirming this Kc. I'm glad, to me that would be horrible. The time invested in this story would've been all a waste. Why tell a story if you just wake up and none of it mattered? Some people think that's how the Walking Dead will end. If it does, I will freak out on some writers.

Oh, I agree. I was having this conversation with my friend today, and there are so many things good in the show, formats and things that they did that were quite well done. The way they did the plants and payoffs were great, they just needed to track them better. And it was quite revolutionary how they only gave you 30 min of story progression in an hour by giving you the other half as flashbacks.
    What's your favorite LOST moment? I'd have to say mine was the second or third episode when it was focused on John Locke and it's revealed he was paraplegic. Really set the stage for John Locke being my favorite character for the rest of the show. He went through some extremely painful situations and is still a good person. If anything those situations made him a better person.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Sep 14th, 2012 at 08:02 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by riskbreaker23 View Post
    What's your favorite LOST moment? I'd have to say mine was the second or third episode when it was focused on John Locke and it's revealed he was paraplegic. Really set the stage for John Locke being my favorite character for the rest of the show. He went through some extremely painful situations and is still a good person. If anything those situations made him a better person.
    "Not Penny's Boat"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123