User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Ha Ha. I wonder if there is a thread for misheard dialouge. He says, "Alright come on out, I know you're in there."
    First Puck 'saying' "I've worked the ketchup on." Then he tells Michael that Tanya was bitten in the "Forum." Now this.
    I heard clown, Clowns I tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Is the runoff rain collection point, where Victor gets into the tanker, the place where Sean was killed? In Chapter 19 Victor tells Michael that Sean was killed working on a project to bring running water to the Colony. Victor references it again in Chapter 32. The water that was collected here was for the farm, so I suppose there might be a different collection point for drinking water.
    I can see KC make a huge twist. Instead of the water team from other tower making it to the water pump in it was Sean team and Micheal had to shoot Sean before he fully turned.

And last point, I don't think the colony never ran in to the Maller until they came over. Vic keep point out the different in the colony zombies compare to the tower and maller zombies. Even the beachhouse had difference in the characters of the zombies. The smog was kind of a border between the colony and the towers. Still want to know what happen during the switch. How did the Mallers know the colony couldn't defense itself? The colony could have bluff about the weapons and no would be the wiser. And there no visible destruction to the site so it seem there wasn't ever a battle. What happen? CJ and Vic would noticed differences in the structures.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Aug 8th, 2012 at 09:21 AM.
    Z Sniper: I'm gonna die????!!!! God**** it,....i wish people would tell me these things!
    KC : Hee hee hee.... *giggling in corner.
    Z Sniper: You are evil,.......*crying in corner.

Z Sniper: I bestow you SUPER MUCHO MACHO MAN!

*Proud member of the Victor's Mucho Macho Fan Club*
    Member of the CJ Defense Force: Because no one else will.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Maybe the Mallers just rolled on up and walked in the front door. If the Colony knew they (Colony) were ass out on weapons and ammo and a sizeable group of well armed SOB's rolled up to the front door and said open it or we are going to kick in your door and let in the zombies, they might have just opened the door and submitted to the supieor force. Happened a lot throughout history, and faced with death or life, well the choice is obvious.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    Maybe the Mallers just rolled on up and walked in the front door. If the Colony knew they (Colony) were ass out on weapons and ammo and a sizeable group of well armed SOB's rolled up to the front door and said open it or we are going to kick in your door and let in the zombies, they might have just opened the door and submitted to the supieor force. Happened a lot throughout history, and faced with death or life, well the choice is obvious.
    The only problem is that mallers, had no clue how the zombies worked here. These were the pack mentality ones. so making a lot noise would unleash a crowd that would over taken them, which work poorly from them at the tower. As well that front and internal doors sound like they pretty strong, Vic said it could half a truck very easily. I think we missing something, beside the part that you are right on, that the mallesr wander right in with the code on door for at least the first door.
    Z Sniper: I'm gonna die????!!!! God**** it,....i wish people would tell me these things!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    The only problem is that mallers, had no clue how the zombies worked here. These were the pack mentality ones. so making a lot noise would unleash a crowd that would over taken them, which work poorly from them at the tower.
    Not necessarily... Remember the tower assault was well under way and no real zombies showed up to the feast till they tossed out the "sweat" bombs. Im alos thinking that if a large group of peeps showed up appearing well armed, with a rocket propelled grenade launcher the Colony might have just folded. True, the Mallers didn't know the status of the Colony, but the Colony knew the status of the Colony and they knew they couldn't fight. So, why risk the loss of life in a futile battle? The Mallers are kind of like the Borg. They show up, assimilate you in to their group, and then you do what the "hive mind", i.e. Durai and/or Scratch tell you to do. Im thinking the Colony folded with out a fight but want to get out from under the Mallers thumb.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    Not necessarily... Remember the tower assault was well under way and no real zombies showed up to the feast till they tossed out the "sweat" bombs. Im alos thinking that if a large group of peeps showed up appearing well armed, with a rocket propelled grenade launcher the Colony might have just folded. True, the Mallers didn't know the status of the Colony, but the Colony knew the status of the Colony and they knew they couldn't fight. So, why risk the loss of life in a futile battle? The Mallers are kind of like the Borg. They show up, assimilate you in to their group, and then you do what the "hive mind", i.e. Durai and/or Scratch tell you to do. Im thinking the Colony folded with out a fight but want to get out from under the Mallers thumb.
    Sidenote, I wonder if Michael working a "sweat" bomb project. Get all the zombies in one place and boom.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there.

Any thoughts about how #32 will go on? Referring to the title "Captive Hearts" I could think of this:

Next episode of chapter #32 could be about Michael and Tanya. Michael is a "captive" regarding his situation to Pegs - he is stuck in the military machine and bound by his duties, which is why I cannot express and live his feelings for Pegs; he is caught in Fort Irwin and - on a stretched comparison - therefore "imprisoned"/ locked away from Pegs.
    Tanya is literally imprisoned - though in kind of a laboratory, but not as the doctor, but as the "object". Sooner or later she will realize that she won't get out there - so soon. To make things worse: probably she will start to think more about Saul. Havin' had the luck to reconnect with her son during the zombie-apocalypse at first, and then again being apart from him may work on her psyche.

About all the other tower-folks I am not so sure about when and how they will get involved with the story again. Rilye provides the best opportunity becoming a soldier, maybe reconnecting with Michael (due to his requests with good arguments in her favor - field-experience, knowledge about LA).
    The civilians (Hope, Kelly, Pegs, Datu) are so far away. Their stories have been told. I have no clue so far about how they may "add" something or anything to the story. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. Datu is of no need anymore, because his ressourceful skills were needed before the time of Fort Irwin; Pegs was the love interest and kind of "misunderstood heart" of the tower-folks, which are no more; Kelly was just Kelly and meant to be a polarization-spot in the tower-folk, which are no more, and Hope is a symbol of hold: one of the few remaining children.
    Anyway: the last five mentioned characters won't appear in WA#32.

Which is why I would say: 32-2 may be about Michael and Tanya, 32-3 will be about anything evolving in and revolving around The Colony and The Mallers again.

Thoughts?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    HI IM NEW! =)

The fallowing is only my best guesses..
    1) The man telling Vic to come out of the tanker is Bixby. Bixby was promised a new position when Gatekeeper took over, maybe it was the Water Dog job. Im sure any job that allows you to leave the colony walls is a sought after one. I dont think Glenn gave Bixby or anyone else a heads up, I think he just heard Vic's loud breathing lol.
    2) CJ already knows the Mallers didnt kill Sean, shes WAY to smart to not have figured that out already. (Thats my only evidence lol)
    3) Someone mentioned Michael may have killed Sean while we all though he was dead at the pumping station. I dont think this is true but it did get me wondering what happened to Michael, why he was so secretive about what happened. It was so long go I almost ruled that out as being anything important.
    4) Last but not least, Gatekeeper was a prisoner!!! DUN DUN DUN..(I dont know if anyone else has said that before) This is more of a feeling than anything. It seemed more than perfect timing that as soon as he came into power that the Mallers showed up. They packed up and left their strip mall home and moved there. They didnt go fight and conquer go back to the mall and get their shit, they packed up and moved. that would be a terrible battle plan but a great moving plan... It all seems strange.
    Last edited by Roblee2803; Aug 12th, 2012 at 03:46 AM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblee2803 View Post
    3) Someone mentioned Michael may have killed Sean while we all though he was dead at the pumping station. I dont think this is true but it did get me wondering what happened to Michael, why he was so secretive about what happened. It was so long go I almost ruled that out as being anything important.
    Dont think it was ever mention that Micheal had killed Sean. It was mentioned that Micheal may have met Randy, and that something happened to Randy. And then later on "Randy" is dragging away Tanya and Micheal yells out his name and shoots him. Pretty sure it was Gatekeeper and Bixby talking about Sean being dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Roblee2803 View Post
    4) Last but not least, Gatekeeper was a prisoner!!! DUN DUN DUN..(I dont know if anyone else has said that before) This is more of a feeling than anything. It seemed more than perfect timing that as soon as he came into power that the Mallers showed up. They packed up and left their strip mall home and moved there. They didnt go fight and conquer go back to the mall and get their shit, they packed up and moved. that would be a terrible battle plan but a great moving plan... It all seems strange.
    Interesting, but I believe that Colony was farther South then the prisoners had originally travelled. I think the prisoners got out, fought amongst themselves for a bit, then gathered to fortify the mall. Since the Mallers had a lot of comms gear Im thinking they picked up Micheals transmission from the Colony and sent a scouting party south and discovered the Colony.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

interesting idea with the Gatekeeper having been a prisoner in his pre-z-pocalypse time and that he may have made it easier for the Mallers to get into The Colony.
    But I agree with Penguine: The Mallers were well equipped and very likely caught the communication of Michael. After that they split up - while group A moved against the arena, the other group went farther south to the Colony.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi there.

Any thoughts about how #32 will go on? Referring to the title "Captive Hearts" I could think of this:

Next episode of chapter #32 could be about Michael and Tanya. Michael is a "captive" regarding his situation to Pegs - he is stuck in the military machine and bound by his duties, which is why I cannot express and live his feelings for Pegs; he is caught in Fort Irwin and - on a stretched comparison - therefore "imprisoned"/ locked away from Pegs.
    Tanya is literally imprisoned - though in kind of a laboratory, but not as the doctor, but as the "object". Sooner or later she will realize that she won't get out there - so soon. To make things worse: probably she will start to think more about Saul. Havin' had the luck to reconnect with her son during the zombie-apocalypse at first, and then again being apart from him may work on her psyche.

About all the other tower-folks I am not so sure about when and how they will get involved with the story again. Rilye provides the best opportunity becoming a soldier, maybe reconnecting with Michael (due to his requests with good arguments in her favor - field-experience, knowledge about LA).
    The civilians (Hope, Kelly, Pegs, Datu) are so far away. Their stories have been told. I have no clue so far about how they may "add" something or anything to the story. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. Datu is of no need anymore, because his ressourceful skills were needed before the time of Fort Irwin; Pegs was the love interest and kind of "misunderstood heart" of the tower-folks, which are no more; Kelly was just Kelly and meant to be a polarization-spot in the tower-folk, which are no more, and Hope is a symbol of hold: one of the few remaining children.
    Anyway: the last five mentioned characters won't appear in WA#32.

Which is why I would say: 32-2 may be about Michael and Tanya, 32-3 will be about anything evolving in and revolving around The Colony and The Mallers again.

Thoughts?

All the best!
    Liam

I really hope so. As much as I have manlove for Saul and Victor, I want something that catches me up on the rest of the gang, soon. Especially since we jumped ahead 4 months in EP 31. Is Reily still a drunk, or has the military life given her something to live for? What's the general state of things? What about Hope? Did the doctors fix her? And Peggs, what's she up to? Has Tanya turned?

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the Saul, Victor, Lizzie and CJ show, but I wanna know what else is going on.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast