User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I might have too much tinfoil in my hat. I do not feel that one. I do not think that we have any evidence of the type of damage Scratch likes to inflict. Charlie, Tardust, Pippin and others all get cut up. Not saying no, though.

Trying to find a bit of humor and movie reference. Victor, Fernando and Poncho! The three amigos. Lol

But, I do find the amount of Brutality and how common it is within the colony and the mallers disturbing. Bixby uses a stun gun on Pegs. Michael clobbers the guy with a shovel and Supervisors is like all is well. Back to work. Amy is like cool beans, remember me...

Even Tanya. She is really harsh to Michael as a patient when we first meet her and in chapter 37 she tells the populace if you are not bleeding you will be.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I might have too much tinfoil in my hat. I do not feel that one. I do not think that we have any evidence of the type of damage Scratch likes to inflict. Charlie, Tardust, Pippin and others all get cut up. Not saying no, though.

Trying to find a bit of humor and movie reference. Victor, Fernando and Poncho! The three amigos. Lol

But, I do find the amount of Brutality and how common it is within the colony and the mallers disturbing. Bixby uses a stun gun on Pegs. Michael clobbers the guy with a shovel and Supervisors is like all is well. Back to work. Amy is like cool beans, remember me...

Even Tanya. She is really harsh to Michael as a patient when we first meet her and in chapter 37 she tells the populace if you are not bleeding you will be.
    Good point about how people are treating each other. I think this might be one of the main points over-arching WA. Even with an extinction level event and the horde on the doorstep, human nature is still human nature. People are power-hungry, people are craven, people are annoying, people love, people hate, people suffer, and in some rare events, people have a flicker of joy.

Basically, in the absence of some of the social structures "civilization" has in place, a group can go all "Lord of the Flies" and think it's normal in a short amount of time. I can buy that.... sad as it may be.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213