User Tag List

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    She might but that seems like an easily overlooked detail! It was about five months between the tanker incident and the night in the hospital, after all. ! I know I wouldn't remember after that long but my memory tends to suck.

I'd missed the bit about Brick stopping Scratch from cutting off Burt's left finger; thanks for that little tidbit. Given what we know about Bricks, he seems like a relatively decent guy so I'm going to throw my lot in with the left finger coming in handy idea.
    I think you're onto something. She may have started with the right hand just by assumption as most people are right handed without actually having any recollection of which hand he is. He could be left handed, he could be ambidextrous too.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I'm reading between the lines here, but I'm saying he's right handed. Click burt's wiki link. See associated artwork that is kc wayland approved artwork showing burt holding shirley with his right hand.

Not definitive proof, but just sayin'.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Considering the situation back then ...

Tense situation between Lizzy, Saul and Burt on the one side and Latch'n'Scratch on the other side ...
    Scratch and Burt are all on par North 'n' South Corea-style ... And then Burt thoroughly aims at the sidewindow of the truck, while Scratch observes him. No distraction at all ...
    Five months are no time if you had time to get some detailed impressions of your enemy/ opponent.

No, we do not know, if Burt is right-, left-handed or ambidextrous; I just stick with the odds ... Right-handed males are far more common then lefties or ambidextrous ones ... But I like the idea of him being ambidextrous; and I wouldn't even feel bad, if I am wrong and Burt is a leftie after all ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'm reading between the lines here, but I'm saying he's right handed. Click burt's wiki link. See associated artwork that is kc wayland approved artwork showing burt holding shirley with his right hand.

Not definitive proof, but just sayin'.
    He's right handed. Scratch has seen him use his gun before. Chapter 6 I believe. She has a pretty good memory.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Well, that takes care of that. Thanks for the clarification Kc.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    <- Sorry for being a thread killer...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    <- Sorry for being a thread killer...
    You'd better be! How dare you clarify something and stop us from wildly speculating about insignificant and pointless details?!

Kidding, of course. There needs to be some sort of punctuation mark for sarcasm, as a random aside.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    He's right handed. Scratch has seen him use his gun before. Chapter 6 I believe. She has a pretty good memory.
    It was brought up earlier about that encounter. I was going for new evidence. Shoulda remembered Scratch's given talent for memory.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    It was brought up earlier about that encounter.
    yup, that would have been me again...the ignored Canadian. I told you you hate us (or is it just me )
    ...really you don't have to hate us because we have the superior health, banking, governmental, educational, etc, systems...
    Okay okay never mind, i wont go there, but let me ask this...

Why isn't Riley a French Canadian?...how many french people do you really have there...especially after your "freedom" fries fiasco...geez
    Last edited by Robzombie; Sep 27th, 2012 at 09:08 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered

I wonder how Burt survived all those months is what is essentially solitary confinement. Most people would have gone crazy. Burt is one bad mother fucker.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243