User Tag List

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 164
  1. #11
    Privateer's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    98
    And now Saul knows! At least that Irwin is operational, and operational in good enough form to throw communications assets and helicopters places. While it should give him comfort to know that the place all his buddies were going to is at least safe, doesn't mean he'll automatically assume it has anything to do with them. I agree, nit a whole lit of meet this ep, but it does establish what a lot of the characters are thinking, not to mention the Saul/CJ drama! *checks his watch* Now time needs to go faster.

  2. #12
    nikvoodoo's Avatar
    Dadmin

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,554
    Blog Entries
    27
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries
    27

    I was listening in a loud place....so I heard "A phone!" but I missed that it was apparently broken. Can't wait to relisten later on.

    I'm glad someone finally got through Saul's thick friggin' skull that he can't just run off to do shit. If Ra1th had his way, I'm sure he would have preferred if CJ had not be able to do that. I'm sure he'd prefer Saul run off to his death.

    Part of me was sad that Pete mad it to the hummer....it would have been a "Serves you right for being a douche" but I was glad to get the opportunity to undetstand his quip last episode about Saul's scar not being so bad.

    As a PS to this post since no one has posted since I finished this: Anyone else notice how much deeper throated "Roman" sounded from part 2 to 3? If the Little Ones don't become the Behemoths....I'mma sit under a high way overpass in Miami waiting to get my face chewed off.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jun 18th, 2012 at 10:42 AM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

  3. #13
    Soundwave's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Central IL
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post



    Part of me was sad that Pete mad it to the hummer....it would have been a "Serves you right for being a douche" but I was glad to get the opportunity to undetstand his quip last episode about Saul's scar not being so bad.
    I don't understand why everyone has a issue with Pete. Yeah, he's kind of a dick. The worst thing he said was the comment about Saul's scar, which was clearly rationalized this episode. Pete was screwed by victor, micheal, the whole lot! They had a good thing (relatively) going at the colony. Not only did he lose all that, but now he's marked for life. That's not something that people are going to brush off.

  4. #14
    Privateer's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I was listening in a loud place....so I heard "A phone!" but I missed that it was apparently broken. Can't wait to relisten later on.

    I'm glad someone finally got through Saul's thick friggin' skull that he can't just run off to do shit. If Ra1th had his way, I'm sure he would have preferred if CJ had not be able to do that. I'm sure he'd prefer Saul run off to his death.

    Part of me was sad that Pete mad it to the hummer....it would have been a "Serves you right for being a douche" but I was glad to get the opportunity to undetstand his quip last episode about Saul's scar not being so bad.

    As a PS to this post since no one has posted since I finished this: Anyone else notice how much deeper throated "Roman" sounded from part 2 to 3? If the Little Ones don't become the Behemoths....I'mma sit under a high way overpass in Miami waiting to get my face chewed off.
    Now that you mention it, it may quite have. Gonna have to listen to it again. A question, regarding that, is, well, were there any big ones with numbers on them?

  5. #15
    awkwardalex's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Yakima, Washington, United States
    Posts
    289
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chogidog View Post
    LOL @ 10:05... "Porno"

    I did not catch that at first!
    Follow me on twitter My blog
    "Oh hey you're from the fur-ums" a "tipsy" KC Wayland. 12/5/12
    "No amount of lucky charms can bring him back." WND, Nikvoodoo.

  6. #16
    nikvoodoo's Avatar
    Dadmin

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,554
    Blog Entries
    27
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I don't understand why everyone has a issue with Pete. Yeah, he's kind of a dick. The worst thing he said was the comment about Saul's scar, which was clearly rationalized this episode. Pete was screwed by victor, micheal, the whole lot! They had a good thing (relatively) going at the colony. Not only did he lose all that, but now he's marked for life. That's not something that people are going to brush off.
    I'm doing it more in reaction/to get a reaction out of the Greg Miller fan boys!

    Trolololololololol.

    However, since he brought up the whole Lizzy thing he's been pretty agreeable. I just still don't think things are going to end well for him.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

  7. #17
    awkwardalex's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Yakima, Washington, United States
    Posts
    289
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I don't understand why everyone has a issue with Pete. Yeah, he's kind of a dick. The worst thing he said was the comment about Saul's scar, which was clearly rationalized this episode. Pete was screwed by victor, micheal, the whole lot! They had a good thing (relatively) going at the colony. Not only did he lose all that, but now he's marked for life. That's not something that people are going to brush off.
    First, WELCOME!

    Second, we give Pete a hard time because he is played by Greg Miller (playstation, IGN) who recuited many to this podcast, and was a host on We're Not Dead the official community podcast for We're Alive. We like to give him a hard time, teasingly.
    Follow me on twitter My blog
    "Oh hey you're from the fur-ums" a "tipsy" KC Wayland. 12/5/12
    "No amount of lucky charms can bring him back." WND, Nikvoodoo.

  8. #18
    nikvoodoo's Avatar
    Dadmin

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,554
    Blog Entries
    27
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    First, WELCOME!

    Second, we give Pete a hard time because he is played by Greg Miller (playstation, IGN) who recuited many to this podcast, and was a host on We're Not Dead the official community podcast for We're Alive. We like to give him a hard time, teasingly.
    You said it far more gracefully than I did.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

  9. #19
    Soundwave's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Central IL
    Posts
    4
    Ah, I see now, it's similar to the slutty nurse comments from previous episodes. I just started listening to WND a couple weeks ago. It's very well done and I'm glad I found it. Keep up the good work!

  10. #20
    nikvoodoo's Avatar
    Dadmin

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,554
    Blog Entries
    27
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Ah, I see now, it's similar to the slutty nurse comments from previous episodes. I just started listening to WND a couple weeks ago. It's very well done and I'm glad I found it. Keep up the good work!
    Exactly.

    We roast the ones we love.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND


 
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •