User Tag List

"Scavenger"

Status

Notebook Michael and Burt

So between chapters 12 & 13 both Michael and Burt have annoyed the crap outta me. The freak out makes sense in the amazing stress the group is under, but when 2 out of 5 leaders (Michael, Angel, Saul, Burt and Lizzie is who I count as this) lose it and in such a childish way, I was yelling "SCREW YOU CRANKY BURT!" followed up by "SCREW YOU TOO, EMO MICHAEL!" As annoyed as I have ever been with Kelly or Pegs, THESE two take the cake in making me curse at them in my car...in traffic. Now on to chapter 14...

"Gatherer"

Status
    You hate them because you care. Welcome to the WA universe.

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    You hate them because you care. Welcome to the WA universe.
    Yeh. Its annoying and wonderful all at the same time. Thanks for the welcome.

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY
    The leadership structure in The Tower is very frustrating. I used to like Datu, but now he pisses me off worse than Kelly first did! My two favorite guys as of right now are Burt and Saul, but it's been changing from chapter to chapter. I wish that The Tower would organize a little better and structure it more like a U.S. Army platoon. I think they would benefit from having one platoon leader who does the planning (Angel), one platoon sergeant who oversees the work (Michael), and 4 squad leaders (in order of seniority 1. Lizzie 2. Saul 3. Burt 4. Riley) in charge of their respective squads making things happen.
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I envy you. You are at my favorite part of the story...

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Oh, I envy you. You are at my favorite part of the story...

Isn't it crazy to come across a new forum discussion from an earlier chapter? We get to peek in on all of the impressions, interpretations and speculations. So long as some nut doesn't post spoilers like the guy who told everybody about the Space Shuttle landing at LAX.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

Isn't it crazy to come across a new forum discussion from an earlier chapter? We get to peek in on all of the impressions, interpretations and speculations. So long as some nut doesn't post spoilers like the guy who told everybody about the Space Shuttle landing at LAX.
    (z_z) Space Shuttle?! I hope you are blowing hot air out of your posterior, Witch_Doctor...
    Last edited by Aerock; Nov 5th, 2012 at 05:37 AM.
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aerock View Post
    (z_z) I hope you are blowing hot air out of your posterior, Witch_Doctor...
    I agree with witch_doctor. Reading someone's first through impressions is really fun. Though I'd debate the space shuttle as the biggest whoa moment.

To me, that moment belongs to the flying spider monkeys. I did find it a little too close to Wizard of Oz, but I never would have guessed how brutal they were.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    As someone who is been marathoning the show for two days, I must admit that Burt and Michael's characterizations came off as a little jarring in this episode. It just seems strange that Michael was certainly willing to just abandon Saul, and that Burt was going to blame everything on Michael and suddenly become a crazy loner.

Maybe it could make sense given the situation, but it didn't come across like something that grew out of their situation so much as just a switch that was flipped to SHOW they were flipping out rather than the result of an actual flip-out.

I dunno, maybe it's just me.