User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Lurker"

Status
    My guess is that they're psycho evaluating her like Michael hinted at. I think she often assumed the role of "healer" before her drinking days began. ("Healer" meaning the person who talked to someone if they were having a hard time dealing with a situation or needed to work through feelings/vent, etc.) Now, it seems as if she's amidst her own inner struggle. I wonder if part of it is that she spent too much time helping others confront problems, neglected her own inner struggles and is now paying for it. Or maybe she did just have really bad alcohol poisoning, and like reaper239 mentioned, needed some serious time to shake it. I do definitely get a suspicious feeling with the Ft. Irwin crew, though. Hopefully we find out soon! I really want Riley to come out of it and get back to kicking arse with her bow again.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    women are on every military installation (can't spell today). women have long been highly integrated into the armed forces, with the only exception being combat arms. any combat units their for training would not have women but their support units most certainly would. not only that ft irwin would also have women. now if it was a platoon of infantry that had holed up somewhere then it's possible, but unless the soldiers threw all the women to the zed, ft irwin will still be very mission capable as to preserving the species.
    Cool beans. I wasn't sure how it worked on a Fort. That actually puts my mind at ease regarding Riley. I very much feared that she was going to be a victim of rape.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Cool beans. I wasn't sure how it worked on a Fort. That actually puts my mind at ease regarding Riley. I very much feared that she was going to be a victim of rape.
    My fear too. That, or she's having DTs
    SKITTLES?

"Lurker"

Status
    I always spent my half an hour to read this website’s articles or reviews all the time along with a cup of coffee. If you want more interesting gaming staff click here.

"Lurker"

Status
    This is a very fantastic blog, it really makes me happy. This is very helpful information for newcomers. Thanks for it. I am a gamer and here is something interesting for you about Minecraft Skindex Pro

"Lurker"

Status
    I liked your post very much, people will get information from this post. We will continue to bring posts in the same way. In this way, we have made a post which is related, if you want to read, you can read it by going to the link. online voicerecorder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12