User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I wish Martin wasnt gone...he just had this awesome voice I really enjoy hearing! Funny too!

"Lurker"

Status
    I apologize if this has been asked before, but I'm a little late to the party, being 13+ pages behind. Anyway ... WHY, if Duncan/Skittles is so frightened of the zombies, did he let Pinstripes and the hoard, into the tower? Surely he could see that they were zombies? Unless, like those at Michael's tower, Skittles was fooled by Pinstripes ability to speak and slightly function as a human. Was an explanation ever given?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnBlonde View Post
    I apologize if this has been asked before, but I'm a little late to the party, being 13+ pages behind. Anyway ... WHY, if Duncan/Skittles is so frightened of the zombies, did he let Pinstripes and the hoard, into the tower? Surely he could see that they were zombies? Unless, like those at Michael's tower, Skittles was fooled by Pinstripes ability to speak and slightly function as a human. Was an explanation ever given?
    It's not explicitly answered, but the method was very similar to what Pinstripes did at Michael's tower. Skittles was fooled as well.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    It's not explicitly answered, but the method was very similar to what Pinstripes did at Michael's tower. Skittles was fooled as well.
    Thank you for responding. That's what I was thinking, but I thought maybe I'd somehow missed out on a small detail.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnBlonde View Post
    I apologize if this has been asked before, but I'm a little late to the party, being 13+ pages behind. Anyway ... WHY, if Duncan/Skittles is so frightened of the zombies, did he let Pinstripes and thethe hoard, into the tower? Surely he could see that they were zombies? Unles

like those at Michael's towSkittles was fooled by Pinstripes ability to speak and slightly function as a human. Was an explanation ever given?
    Good LA wD...never had such a goofy time yry

"Lurker"

Status
    This story is really interesting and this episode made me confused. I don't know what will happen next, phoodle really curious about the next chapter.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415