User Tag List

Thread: skittles

"Lurker"

Status

skittles

i think skittles is not an ordinary person i think he is a ciencetist in witch he was on that chopper that the soldiers replied about.
    i think skittle knows more than we think he does i think he is the finding that the oder tower found they found him. i think he is the reason why the zombies started in the first places

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Right now, it is generally believed that Skittles in Duncan from the Other Tower.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan.Luiz View Post
    Right now, it is generally believed that Skittles in Duncan from the Other Tower.
    That's the latest piece of the puzzle. I'm wondering if Skittles was overlooked by the zombies because of genetics, or because he was affected by exposure to something.
    SKITTLES?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    That's the latest piece of the puzzle. I'm wondering if Skittles was overlooked by the zombies because of genetics, or because he was affected by exposure to something.

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die
    ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    To sleep, perchance to dream
    ~ditto

After the tower assault, who was Skittles going to get?

Does he mean he is going to get the people that were captured as in a rescue party? If he is really that afraid, would he actually go ito the belly of the beast to find others? Where is the belly of the beast?

Does he mean Michael's Tower?

CJ spied on the mallers. No reason to think she did not spy on Michael etal. Hell, her sorting might have nothing to do with "personal" stuff as it does photos of Michael etal. She does not remove Kalani, because she did not see him with Burt et.al. Could he mean the mallers? But, why would he have any reason to think that "getting" the mallers would be a good-thing.

Could he mean Randy and the techies at the water Works?

The other question is if he is that frightened, would he really go into the belly of the beast to save people? Does he know for certain that people were taken away? Does he already know about the arena.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Maybe Skittles' survived his encounter with the zombies because of his pheromones. I remember reading that dogs can sense humans who suffer from schizophrenia and some other mental disorders. This is probably accomplished through their sense of smell, which suggests the existence of pheromones that convey human mental states.

We already know how sensitive zombies are to pheromones. Maybe "crazy" pheromones cause zombies to instinctively avoid the broadcasting humans, or even makes the humans invisible to them (like alcohol seems to do).

As for Skittles being a scientist that the troops at Fort Irwin are looking for, I think it's a longshot, but why not. We have no idea who he was before the ended up at the Other Tower. We do know that in the Zombie Apocalypse that lawyers can end up working in the laundry, and salesmen can end up as badass scouts. Why wouldn't genetic science researchers end up pouring concrete?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    After the tower assault, who was Skittles going to get?
    I'm pretty sure that he's going after the people who had been taken from his tower. He feels responsible and he's traumatized. Plus he's possibly had a psychotic break brought on by the trauma. What I want to see (so to speak) is what the zombies do around him. He said they just ignored him when they swarmed in. Did they see him as another zombie?
    SKITTLES?

"Lurker"

Status
    I also want to know about zombies. But right now, I am badly stuck in my college essay work. And I am looking to rush my essay reviews to review my essay work on time. If you know where I can get it then please let me know. I hope I will find it soon.

"Lurker"

Status
    Those who escaped from his tower are now the target of his pursuit. Perhaps he experiences guilt or a mental breakdown as a result of the trauma. slope unblocked
    Last edited by lauren54; Dec 22nd, 2022 at 12:40 AM.