User Tag List

Thread: Super Quick

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: Amisiel

Super Quick

Hi, I'm back !

Just a quick update on the comings and goings of my life. I finally got off my butt and enrolled in University, I'm taking a Medical program which is kicking me hard in the butt, along with the medical program we are force enrolled in a grammer program which also kicked my butt however im happy to say I passed it with a 96% overall Woo! however my grammer still sucks and I dont want to use punctuation soo :P on you.

Anyways between school, and work and well life. I haven't written anything in a good hmm... 2 months? Forgive me? I will try to get something up next week though it may have alot of medical terms in it Kek should be able to help you out with those muahaha

That is all for now.
    The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. Although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it, either. So what I am left with is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can't quite remember.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amisiel View Post
    Hi, I'm back !

Anyways between school, and work and well life. I haven't written anything in a good hmm... 2 months? Forgive me? I will try to get something up next week though it may have alot of medical terms in it Kek should be able to help you out with those muahaha

That is all for now.
    or I can
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    How soon is soon for a new installment? I'm running out of stuff to read lady!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.