User Tag List

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Just want to make an interesting thing I discovered after recently listening to some episodes RE: Kalani. In 27-1, C.J. states that Kalani said he was the only survivor from the plane crash. On arriving at The Tower, he tells Michael 3 people survived. Why would he change his story?
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    The other hannah, like puck 1, did not have a speaking role. Nor was she even mentioned by name that I can recall.

I saw her name on the list of tower residence Hannah Morgan

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...itle=The+Tower
    *Sigh.

Well if you must know many of the survivors that lived in the tower were named after survivors from the Titanic. Since Hannah Morgan was NEVER mentioned in the series, I'm not gonna count that as a strike.

John and Johnny.... John is very common.

Puck and Puck... THAT one I will give you would have been one to name different. In fact Puck's original name was Pike. So you can have one point of three. Needless to say I won't be making that mistake again.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan.Luiz View Post
    Just want to make an interesting thing I discovered after recently listening to some episodes RE: Kalani. In 27-1, C.J. states that Kalani said he was the only survivor from the plane crash. On arriving at The Tower, he tells Michael 3 people survived. Why would he change his story?
    If Kalani had told the truth about 3 survivors when Sean picked him up, he'd have to explain why they weren't with him anymore. They aren't with him, so therefore he was the only survivor.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    If Kalani had told the truth about 3 survivors when Sean picked him up, he'd have to explain why they weren't with him anymore. They aren't with him, so therefore he was the only survivor.
    Ah, good point. But I still don't get why he didn't just tell Michael he was the only survivor also, which also brings me to the point, why didn't Michael ask him where the 2 other survivors were?
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    KC, thanks for replying to my post. If you said Scratch raided Burt's shop, I would have no problem with it. If you did not have "special weapons Latch found..." I would not have a problem with it.

My problem is this, there is strong evidence that Scratch broke Latch and others out of the prison.
    The ripple estimates, and Michael's own experience, put the zombies hitting Bell around 11:00. Burt's store is hit about then.

Burt is a survivalist. He has all his stuff for the end of the world, but when it starts, he does not go to his store? How the hell do Latch and Scratch get to Burt's store before Burt did?
    Fine. I'll give you more details. Some of these things are details I didn't include.

AND, I can't go into too many details as some of these things have not been talked about, and some of them may not be relivant, but yes. Burt took a while to get to his shop since after the initial outbreak. And Scratch did get Latch out of prison.

Burt's store was well secured, as you can imagine, and would have a very large security gate in place that would require someone who knew what they were doing to get in. Some random people trying to get guns would get in.

Does that help fill it in for ya?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ah, good point. But I still don't get why he didn't just tell Michael he was the only survivor also, which also brings me to the point, why didn't Michael ask him where the 2 other survivors were?
    After they found Kalani where they did, I doubt anyone would actually question what happened to his other friends. He also told them he came from a place that got wrecked by zombies so they probably all assumed that he was alone now. He also (if I'm remembering correctly) put it in the past tense. "There was three of us." So he implied that they were dead, and he was never pushed further on it.

As to why he did it.....your guess is as good as mine.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    After they found Kalani where they did, I doubt anyone would actually question what happened to his other friends. He also told them he came from a place that got wrecked by zombies so they probably all assumed that he was alone now. He also (if I'm remembering correctly) put it in the past tense. "There was three of us." So he implied that they were dead, and he was never pushed further on it.

As to why he did it.....your guess is as good as mine.
    They were said by him to have gone to the other tower with Kalani. Here's the quote:

-----

KALANI
    They’re on every island now. At first they were just on the big island, but then somehow made it across to the smaller ones. A few of us took flight to the main airport to find a plane that could take us back to the mainland. We thought it was different here.
    MICHAEL
    Wait, so why didn’t you just fly from where you were?
    KALANI
    I was on Maui, but there wasn’t a plane big enough to make it back here. So we had to hop over to Honolulu.
    MICHAEL
    So someone flew you back here?
    KALANI
    Yes, me. Flew sightseein tours while I was there. Anyway, We landed with 10... we came down loud. Only three of us made it off the tarmac. A group of survivors found us the next day hiding in a nearby hotel, well, to tell ya the truth, we saw her out the window and ran to them. And they took us back to their place. Their tower.
    MICHAEL
    And where is that?
    KALANI
    Honestly, I don’t know this area very well. And I don’t remember seeing any street names either.
    ANGEL
    That doesn’t help us much.
    KALANI
    Wouldn’t matter anyway. It’s gone now. The place was locked down tight, but like I said before, I’m pretty sure one made it in, opened the doors and then popped the floodgates if you know what I mean.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

He's telling a story to two different people. He tells CJ that 1 survived, she can't disprove him. He tells Michael that 3 survived and went to Cj's place. He can't disprove him, especially since that tower was over-run. The key is to only tell a lie where you can be disproved.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Clem,

That is sorta my point. You say she may be cold and aloof after the zombocolypse. But, I think her behavior is cold and aloof even before, just the type of person one may want on some below code clinical trials.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Rombie View Post
    Remebering back to the hospital when it appeared that some kind of experimenting was going on persumbly by TOWTM. We have super strong zombies, zombies jumping from building to building and now quick little zombies so i am wondering if Skittles was left alone because of his mental fragile state or "defect".
    This made Skittles of little value to TOWTM so he was just left to be as Skittles was no threat.
    Tanya was being carried away by Randy was it? So I am thinking maybe somehow TOWTM can pick out targets that would have a value to the "hive" or his agenda.
    The bodies and parts are collected and kept, some were being eaten, but live captors were also being dragged into the "hive".
    Could they be putting zombies together? This would be a reason to have a DR. that could do a better job of constructing.
    Skittles isn't useless. Just because his mind is broken doesn't mean that he doesn't know how to survive. A lot of the information has come from him, zombies types, locates to avoid and behaviors of the zombies. May he stay away from other may because he the reason why the other tower was broke in to. But don't discount he resourceful to himself and two tower. He is a survivor.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast