User Tag List

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro

Talking "I Am Music, You Cannot Play Me Though" The Music Lovers/Enthusiasts Thread!

Favorite artists, genres, type of music, messages in music etc.

Variety in the music you listen to, is there any? Do you only listen to 1 genre of music? Do you listen to multiple? And so on.

Music and other arts. Favorite album cover(s), music videos, fan made content such as AMVs, music in movies and games, etc.

How does music affect YOUR daily life? Do you simply listen to it at work or school or wherever? Does whatever you currently do for a living involve music or other arts?

How has music affected you?

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: uryu52 PSN ID: uyruishida52 Steam ID: The_shotgun_man
    My favorite artists are Red Hot Chili Peppers, Failure, TOOL, and Nirvana.I like most music. I listen to little bits of everything except country. I enjoy listening to music in games and movies. My favorite album cover is the cover of Abney Park's Airship Pirate's album. I listen to music alot at school and when im playing games like Skyrim. Music has gotten me to stay up late at night instead of sleeping. What about you?
    Likes Hanniekuma liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro
    Quote Originally Posted by the_shotgun_man View Post
    My favorite artists are Red Hot Chili Peppers, Failure, TOOL, and Nirvana.I like most music. I listen to little bits of everything except country. I enjoy listening to music in games and movies. My favorite album cover is the cover of Abney Park's Airship Pirate's album. I listen to music alot at school and when im playing games like Skyrim. Music has gotten me to stay up late at night instead of sleeping. What about you?
    I honestly listen to WAY too much music to narrow down a true list of favorite artists, songs, and albums. I can try though...a few of my all-time favorite artists are Tupac Amaru Shakur, Johnny Cash, the band A Day To Remember, Rage Against The Machine, Rise Against, Warren G, Nate Dogg, the Outlawz group, Anti-Flag, Akira Yamaoka (and in association Elizabeth Mary Mcglynn.) And many more.

My favorite genres are Rap & Hip-Hop (NO not the mainstream BS that's floating around these days. I'm talking about rap music with a message, hip-hop about something other than partying and degrading women.) Post-Hardcore, modern rock music, Hardcore, Metalcore, G-Funk & Westside style rap, Midwestern style rap, Metal, Almost all genres that fall under the category of Electronica, Japanese Pop music or J-Pop, Gangsta Rap, "Expiremental" music and again many more.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    top ten artists in no particular order:
    Bceoming the Archetype
    Norma Jean
    Living Sacrifice
    Demon Hunter
    Neon Horse
    ZAO
    Maylene and the Sons of Disaster
    The Showdown
    Emery
    The Classic Crime

all epic bands, all awesome, check them out.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

My mood dictates what I listen to. If I were to list every artist on my playlist, I think I'd eat up all this site's bandwidth. There are times when I'm feeling accomplished OR need to do something that I listen to movie soundtracks. Example: when I have to do a presentation or talk to a bunch of strangers, I tend to listen to Kill Bill 2, specifically this......