User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90
  1. #81
    IamPaul's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Capital City of Kansas
    Posts
    194
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I can imagine that conversation right now.
    STAND DOWN MAINTENANCE MAN!

  2. #82
    Satanic Mechanic's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    10
    I love the humor in that last episode, Datu and Kelly both had some funny, snarky lines. It seems like a natural progression, like they've been living in this terrible reality for so long eventually you just have to find things that make you smile and poke fun at the situation.

  3. #83
    Eviebae's Avatar
    "Maintenance Team"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    642
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanic Mechanic View Post
    I love the humor in that last episode, Datu and Kelly both had some funny, snarky lines. It seems like a natural progression, like they've been living in this terrible reality for so long eventually you just have to find things that make you smile and poke fun at the situation.
    That's so true! You'd probably develop a gallows humor at least--like Doctors and Nurses do.

    That's one thing that I think marred Battlestar Galactica (the newest one). Too much sorrow-poor, poor, pitiful me. It got too melodramatic after awhile without enough leavening snark. Snark? That's just human nature.
    Last edited by Eviebae; Jan 26th, 2012 at 09:12 PM.
    SKITTLES?

  4. #84
    HaveCrowBarWillTravel's Avatar
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Miami, Florida, United St
    Posts
    986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanic Mechanic View Post
    I love the humor in that last episode, Datu and Kelly both had some funny, snarky lines. It seems like a natural progression, like they've been living in this terrible reality for so long eventually you just have to find things that make you smile and poke fun at the situation.
    Kelly has had some good lines every since the "Colony" episodes.

  5. #85
    HaveCrowBarWillTravel's Avatar
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Miami, Florida, United St
    Posts
    986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe-xx View Post
    .....

    Is everyone 100% sure that they shot a coyote and not Riley?
    Did you listen to the episode??

  6. #86
    Raven's Avatar
    "Guard Duty"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    albany ny
    Posts
    203
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    I agree with Crowbar Kelly got some of the best lines in the last season IMO. My personal favorite had to be when Victor had them raiding the ammo. "This is like Christmas I'm getting a little of everything!" Just because the way she said it and all the Burt references!
    Datu on the other hand "yeah Datu yay me" caught me totally by surprise. Well at least he wasn't crying again!

  7. #87
    Did anyone else notice, Tanya (I think it was Tanya) used the "Z-word"? Is this the first time the Z-word has ever been spoken in We're Alive?

    (sorry if someone already posted this- means I missed it)

  8. #88
    nikvoodoo's Avatar
    Dadmin

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,554
    Blog Entries
    27
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Pteranodon View Post
    Did anyone else notice, Tanya (I think it was Tanya) used the "Z-word"? Is this the first time the Z-word has ever been spoken in We're Alive?

    (sorry if someone already posted this- means I missed it)
    Nope. Saul called them zombies in 1-1. I think Tommy did in chapter 4 too. There's also zombie kitty, and I think Victor called them zombies earlier in this chapter (or last). There may be more but those are what I could think of off the top of my head.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

  9. #89

    jumpers hit it!

    This is the best chapter yet...

  10. #90
    daredevil's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    334

    Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Nope. Saul called them zombies in 1-1. I think Tommy did in chapter 4 too. There's also zombie kitty, and I think Victor called them zombies earlier in this chapter (or last). There may be more but those are what I could think of off the top of my head.
    Yeah, I think almost everyone has.... even Michael has called them zombies.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.


 
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •