User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jusaki View Post
    I'm glad they set it in a different perspective to be honest i totally forgot about saul and victor after they were hit with the rpg
    heh the rest of 24 was sooo intense i was thinking too much about the poor people in the tower :/ and what kind of car do you guys think
    victor was able to get?
    Pretty sure its a pick up truck. The same one they straight messed up in chapter 24. Had

Has anyone mentioned the hilarity of victor inquiring about the maller's leg when he reaches the truck?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Noticed something as I was doing the recap that probably not much, but as Victor and Saul were driving away from the behemoth they hit something and got blood on the windscreen and later Saul mentions that his Picc line nearly came out. It is really probably nothing, but just something I noticed
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Noticed something as I was doing the recap that probably not much, but as Victor and Saul were driving away from the behemoth they hit something and got blood on the windscreen and later Saul mentions that his Picc line nearly came out. It is really probably nothing, but just something I noticed
    I never thought of that! Good ears. Let us just remember, when Tommy was turning he was becoming very irratible and had what some of us call a 'tude.
    STAND DOWN MAINTENANCE MAN!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678