User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HorrorHiro View Post
    I'm fairly sure most if not all of the music we've heard in WA is from the public domain, Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi to avoid copy wright and what not. So releasing a soundtrack for profit wouldn't really work.
    I just wanted to ask if there will be a We’re Alive Soundtrack in the future or if you can download somewhere at least pieces of great score like the very emotional piano theme in th18-2, 20-1 and 22-1 or the action-packed themes in both season finales.
    Last edited by ZINOUCHA; Aug 5th, 2019 at 08:33 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi,

I found We’re Alive: Lockdown – Downloadable Audio Soundtrack on waylandproductions. It has a reduced price now, but I can't apply a discount code. It looks like my waylandproductions reviews and my
    essay before deadline were pending preview by the team members.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Wainio View Post
    I just wanted to ask if there will be a We’re Alive Soundtrack in the future or if you can download somewhere at least pieces of Ron Gallagher’s great score like the very emotional piano theme in the episodes 18-2, 20-1 and 22-1 or the action-packed themes in both season finales KrogerFeedback.
    I quite enjoyed it, was something a bit different. Giving it another listen while at work tomorrow, to try and absorb the story more. But it's promising! Looking forward to the next episode.
    Last edited by lelwein; Dec 22nd, 2019 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Spelling

"Lurker"

Status
    If I I been thinkin’ about what I want in my life. It begins and ends the samehad to choose what I couldn’t lose. There would only be one thing. I don’t wanna live without you super smash flash 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12