User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bvglee View Post
    Not if they put a trap well planned, they could concoct a story leaving gaps that could be filled by the guilty part triyng to pin the crime to Lewis...
    Like I said, all the shooter has to do is sit their hands and hey presto.

Quote Originally Posted by bvglee View Post
    ...or leave some hint that if he's not the murderer he should be in a position to know, and wait for the shooter to pull a "Jack Ruby".
    I can't see this would work, the whole idea of 'convicting' Lewis is to prevent panic. If they go and say, "we've got this guy, and we think it's him, but if it's not, he might know who it is....."
    Kind of counter productive. They need everyone to believe Lewis did it so a panic doesn't start.
    Last edited by Jeebogs; Jun 7th, 2011 at 09:32 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I know I'm really late to the game, but no one else I know is listening and I gotta get something off my chest..

It is driving me NUTS that Hope heard Pippin recognize the shooter, and even if she didn't hear it (which makes no sense) or doesn't remember for some reason (okay, she might be in shock), Michael and Angel decided he was killed because the shooter knew Pippin would recognize them, and they STILL haven't thought of ruling out everyone that he already saw... how can they suspect Kelly when she helped interrogate him AND spent 6 hours with him. He wouldn't have recognized her by then?
    Last edited by tillvictory; Feb 1st, 2013 at 02:31 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by tillvictory View Post
    I know I'm really late to the game, but no one else I know is listening and I gotta get something off my chest..

It is driving me NUTS that Hope heard Pippin recognize the shooter, and even if she didn't hear it (which makes no sense) or doesn't remember for some reason (okay, she might be in shock), Michael and Angel decided he was killed because the shooter knew Pippin would recognize them, and they STILL haven't thought of ruling out everyone that he already saw... how can they suspect Kelly when she helped interrogate him AND spent 6 hours with him. He wouldn't have recognized her by then?
    That's the question... how would he recognize that someone? Details not yet known in the story at Chapter 22...

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324