User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post
    Why would the Mallers look for an enemy so far away? They don't seem so far looking, they are the type to handle what is right in front of them...
    Not to mention, what's right in front of them is the Tower, which they're still pissed at.

I think the Mallers are investigating Michael's broadcast from the colony, or possibly still in the process of 'moving out.'

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi of the Dead View Post
    Not to mention, what's right in front of them is the Tower, which they're still pissed at.

I think the Mallers are investigating Michael's broadcast from the colony, or possibly still in the process of 'moving out.'
    I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. Tomorrow cometh!
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Given that the Mallers were going through police stations I think they were arming up for something. Now I agree that The Colony is most likely where they are heading, but I'm not sure they are ready for how well defended that area is. With the traps and the tower guards, plus the recon teams i don't think they have any possibility of sneaking up, especially in a huge convoy. With Gatekeeper now in charge with what just happened there they aren't gong to be in the mood to chit chat either. I think they will shoot first ask questions later.

This will be a very telling episode.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Arkum,
    They've hit Police stations, Burt's Shop, The Reserve Armory, I'm assuming they also got stuff from the prison armory. They're armed up very, very well. Small army well matter of fact

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    True, I guess i was thinking of police stations around here, which would have like pellet guns in the armory, not LA police stations with AR-15's and the like. Plus with a wall of slaves as the front line as human shields or sending them in as a diversion on the front gate, the tactics could go well for the Mallers.

Thanks for the clarification Crowbar. I'd forgotten about those raids.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Say KC, if you read this, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind letting us know in which park the ambush took place? Prior to the release of 21-2 I speculated at a few parks on the 110 leading towards the Arena, but now that it's been confrimed that's where the Mallers were headed if you had a specific park in mind? Not a big major thing, I was just curious.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I'm thinking the Mallers are using police/fire fighter radios. I'm just guessing because Tardust appears to be in charge of listening to the Tower's CB frequencies, but he also mentions that Bricks and he encounted a biter at the police station. He doesn't say what they were doing at the police station but I'm assuming that they might have been able to pick up a few police radios while there. They definitely aren't using CB's to communicate with each other, but they are listening.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    Well first of all hi to all you guys and girls.

I've been listening to We're Alive for some time now but stopped after chapter 20. Just a few days ago i remembered to check up on the podcast and wanted to download all following episodes to catch up with the story. I just got one problem: Chapter 21 Episode 1 seems to be down and i cannot download it.

So would there be any chance to reup the Episode?

I hope i post this in the right forum and that this hasn't come up too often before. I didn't want to read through this thread, so i wouldn't spoiler myself.

Oh, i almost forgot the usual praise that should go out to the makers of this awesome podcast, yadda yadda and so on.

Greetings from Germany,
    carnivore

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    How would the slaves have escaped the colony? or do you think they would have been traded? I can't really see the trading for people thing working out for the leader of the colony, as leadership seems unstable and trading away a large amount of people for oil wouldn't exactly be good for the leader's reputation.
    I started to think, after hearing that Dunbar lost some residents who went away there might be a chance that some of the Slaves were Dunbar residents however if they were they would have been "interviewed" and the would have had the location of Dunbar.

I think the slaves were other survivors who made their way to te mall for safety and are just tissue paper npc's. Use and discard.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617