User Tag List

Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235
Results 2,341 to 2,345 of 2345
    Hello. I am an interior designer from Asia.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello everyone! My name is William, I have been a big fan of universe for a long time, so I came to this forum to share my impressions and make friends with the same interests. I am 32 years old, I like to play football and tennis, travel to unknown places where wild nature has been preserved. I work as a freelance journalist, which allows me to live in different places of the world, without being tied to a specific location.
    Last edited by WilliamB; Nov 4th, 2021 at 03:39 AM.

"Lurker"

Status

Hello all,

I'm Derry Hall from Rochfod, Essex. Also I'm Owner of the Essential aids provide disability aids products in UK. Before Essential Aids, my background was in engineering.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello everyone,
    glad to be a part of this amazing community!
    I'm a graphics designer from Las Vegas, and I love to do hangouts with friends

Hello, my name is Fik and I live in LA. I've been in the military for 5 years and just back to society. I really enjoy the realism of We.re Alive Plus I am a fan of Survival horror. I was browsing though January and I found this website. There it is short and sweet to the point and big greetings to you guys.

Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235