User Tag List

Page 217 of 233 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2322
  1. #2161
    SaulLover's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1
    My name is Angelle and I am a "We're Alive" addict. After getting bored with the podcast I was already listening to, I searched the featured podcast to find some new. I ran across We're Alive and was kind of skeptical because I thought it would be boring but I am so happy that I continued because this story is AMAZING! I am currently on chapter 30 and wishing that the lockdown version will come out before I finish the whole thing.
    Likes Xyzit, Osiris, turbo liked this post

  2. #2162
    turbo's Avatar
    Your loyal web dev.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    712
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

    Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by SaulLover View Post
    My name is Angelle and I am a "We're Alive" addict. After getting bored with the podcast I was already listening to, I searched the featured podcast to find some new. I ran across We're Alive and was kind of skeptical because I thought it would be boring but I am so happy that I continued because this story is AMAZING! I am currently on chapter 30 and wishing that the lockdown version will come out before I finish the whole thing.
    Welcome Angelle! Enjoy your stay in the tower

  3. #2163
    BadlyPunchedOtter's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Whitburn
    Posts
    2
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Hi all
    I got here while mooching around IMDB looking for a zombie story to watch whilst painting my Zombicide figures, only listened to chapter one, but already hooked
    I'm Ex Navy, now work for Government here in UK.
    Like most types music esp Blues, Americana, Metal.
    Unlike most brits - Hate Soccer. Love Rugby League & Endurance Racing
    Currently a bit obsessed with boardgames Zombicide, Rallyman & Legend: History of 1000 Miglia

    Off to listen to Chapter 2
    Likes Osiris, Gooer liked this post

  4. #2164
    Gooer's Avatar
    Updater of the Wiki

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    1,178
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by BadlyPunchedOtter View Post
    Hi all
    I got here while mooching around IMDB looking for a zombie story to watch whilst painting my Zombicide figures, only listened to chapter one, but already hooked
    I'm Ex Navy, now work for Government here in UK.
    Like most types music esp Blues, Americana, Metal.
    Unlike most brits - Hate Soccer. Love Rugby League & Endurance Racing
    Currently a bit obsessed with boardgames Zombicide, Rallyman & Legend: History of 1000 Miglia

    Off to listen to Chapter 2
    Glad you can join us we'll be getting louder on the forum soon, we have some stuff to talk about.....
    Likes turbo liked this post

  5. #2165
    Edwardthigpen's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Welcome.. Glad you found this place..
    Hey thanks where you from

  6. #2166
    Merlin1274's Avatar
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    386
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

    Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I am from SC

  7. #2167
    Annamarie08's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    104
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

    My name is Annamarie. I am obsessed with the 'We're Alive' podcast. Listened to it about 57 times. I could be any character's understudy at the drop of a hat. Nice to meet you all.
    Likes turbo liked this post

  8. #2168
    Gooer's Avatar
    Updater of the Wiki

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    1,178
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
    My name is Annamarie. I am obsessed with the 'We're Alive' podcast. Listened to it about 57 times. I could be any character's understudy at the drop of a hat. Nice to meet you all.
    Nice to meet you have to make a reptrivia quiz to call you on that...... Welcome to the forum!

  9. #2169
    K4N1V3R's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1

    Hey, Ken!

  10. #2170
    turbo's Avatar
    Your loyal web dev.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    712
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

    Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome to all the newbies!


 
Page 217 of 233 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •