User Tag List

Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234
Results 2,331 to 2,336 of 2336
    Hello. I am an interior designer from Asia. I love to explore and make friends with people.

"Lurker"

Status

Hey.. My name is Millie Mowry I am an academic writer currently working in Sydney. As I like to read horror and thrill books so thought this may be the best place to discuss with you all. Joined today only really excited for the discussions.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    I was just curious to see if anyone was actually in here anymore. The forum was poppin during the original series and even during the Lockdown series. Sadly is looks to be dead now. Anyways, love the entire series, sequels included. Would love for the team to do another. Do another Kickstarter if need be.
    Likes wh33t liked this post

Hello, everyone! Very happy to be a part of your community. I hope to have a wonderful fellowship!

Hello Everyone!

I'm Mikael and I listened to the first 19 chapters a couple of years ago when I had watched the stream of We're Alive - Frontier. I did a rewatch of the stream this week and thought to myself that I should finish the original podcast since I had noted how far I'd listened. So I started to look for it online, free or at a cost, and I only found the first 10 chapters and chapter 44 to 48 of the original pod. And that is when I found you. I've finaly found the chapeters that I miss so I'll start listening to them now

"Lurker"

Status

Hi Evryone! Am I the only girl here?
    Cat Lover, Cars Addict, Gaming Advisor, Good Girl

Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234