User Tag List

Page 106 of 234 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2335
    Soo, My name is Kendra. I'm in college. I actually found We're alive after listening to a bit from it on the Z-cast podcast. This is the first forum I think I've ever joined and actually participated in, because I am not a big forum person. I joined the forum because of We're not dead. I actually gravitated to zombies in the last few years because I learned pretty much as much as I could about Vampires and the lore and such and I just started to get interested in Zombies. I have a small zombie contingency plan, but its not very effective currently. I'm also a bit of a renaissance festival nerd. Also, I watch a lot of TV.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingUndertheGypsyMoon View Post
    I have a small zombie contingency plan, but its not very effective currently. I'm also a bit of a renaissance festival nerd. Also, I watch a lot of TV.
    You'll fit in well here

Welcome!
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DancingUndertheGypsyMoon View Post
    Soo, My name is Kendra. I'm in college. I actually found We're alive after listening to a bit from it on the Z-cast podcast. This is the first forum I think I've ever joined and actually participated in, because I am not a big forum person. I joined the forum because of We're not dead. I actually gravitated to zombies in the last few years because I learned pretty much as much as I could about Vampires and the lore and such and I just started to get interested in Zombies. I have a small zombie contingency plan, but its not very effective currently. I'm also a bit of a renaissance festival nerd. Also, I watch a lot of TV.
    Welcome! Your name is long!

Kidding aside, it's great to see members joining because of Britt & co. and not just because of We're Alive! Great to see my favourite nerd getting some

Can't wait to read your thoughts!
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Memis View Post
    Ok
    My Name is Lee im from Flint, Mi. I have been a loving zombie survival stories since i was 10. They scared me as a kid but when i got older i wanted to put myself in those situations, you know...the Human factor. Ive thought of all the situations..last stands, saving people, love and all of them im never alone.
    Im a landscaper by trade. I love to come home from a long day of work and put on my favorite Podcast, We're Alive.
    I drive a beat up 1992 dodge ram, and make a living..well sort of. I think if you really want to know humanity, you take away the convience of this day and age, you take 80% of the population and turn them into zombies and you watch all the ways people act, for good or bad. It really brings out your Inner zombie survivor, as I call it. Well Im glad to say ive found a place here with like minded people to share ideas of the show, thoery and favorite characters...My favorite is Angel. Kinda fits my personality. Thanks

*Update* I'm moving to San Bernidino, Ca This fall. I have a sister who lives close to L.A. Me and My sister have never met, same father different mother. Its Interesting that She lives close to the area where the Story takes place..... Atleast if the zombie APoc happens Ill have an idea of road names due to me listening to the show...lol

Hey, sorry! I totally missed your post! Welcome aboard!

"Lurker"

Status
    How do just a short introduction I found the show and listened to all the episodes in 6 days..

Awesome stuff .. Oh live in Germany in Munich.. great show.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnywalker View Post
    How do just a short introduction I found the show and listened to all the episodes in 6 days..

Awesome stuff .. Oh live in Germany in Munich.. great show.
    Welcome man!

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Welcome man!
    Thank you for the welcome :-D
    Definately need this to be one episode a week...

Please.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    red or blue?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hey, man! No problem, I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

The Doctor...

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggot View Post
    My name is Jesse, I currently reside in Louisville, Kentucky(I know most people have no idea where that is). I am a Graphic Designer and work on computers in my spare time for extra cash and currently work for a Car and Outdoor publication, and been doing that for going on 4 or so years now. When I'm not working I also enjoy going to the occasional horror film convention if I can afford to do so.
    I also love We're Alive, it's exactly what the zombie genre needed(The Walking Dead included). Well that's all I have to say for now, hope to hear from the rest of you guys on here.[/B]
    Howdy, neighbor!! ;^)
    "We're coming to get you Barbara!!!" -Ed (Nick Frost)

Page 106 of 234 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast