User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90
  1. #81
    I rather like the way this season's going. The MRE missions a wrap, and theres a lead in to a "rescue colony" storyline, which is starting to sound interesting. Holidays are so bittersweet....waiting 2 weeks for the next part is a toughy.

  2. #82
    nikvoodoo's Avatar
    Dadmin

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,554
    Blog Entries
    27
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    I rather like the way this season's going. The MRE missions a wrap, and theres a lead in to a "rescue colony" storyline, which is starting to sound interesting. Holidays are so bittersweet....waiting 2 weeks for the next part is a toughy.
    There are two week gaps between the end of chapters and the beginning of the next one. So when part 3 of Chapter 19 is released on the 7th of March, the beginning of Chapter 20 won't hit until March 21. There's a link for production calendar here so you can always know when there will be an episode released. Until then, hopefully we can keep you entertained here with our crazy theories.

  3. #83
    shananala8's Avatar
    "Fresh Meat"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    44
    So what are your opinions on why the MPK crew won't be able to leave? Is it because the colony is currently doing something to Michael beyond fixing his wing, or is it like Hope said, and they had a limited amount of time to sneak out before they were integrated into the colony?

  4. #84
    Onslaught's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by shananala8 View Post
    So what are your opinions on why the MPK crew won't be able to leave? Is it because the colony is currently doing something to Michael beyond fixing his wing, or is it like Hope said, and they had a limited amount of time to sneak out before they were integrated into the colony?
    Well I always thought that it was something like you take some you give some. But it could be a time limit although I don't think they would want to keep track of something like that.

  5. #85
    This chapter rocked! Seemed like it was over in 5 minutes....and Multiple behemoths!!!

  6. #86
    lectio's Avatar
    Zombie Researcher

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    57
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    Well I always thought that it was something like you take some you give some. But it could be a time limit although I don't think they would want to keep track of something like that.
    The gatekeeper said something about only being able to bring in so many people at a time. "Any more and you know what will happen." I wonder if there are strict population limits? A closed society?
    Double tap.

  7. #87
    nikvoodoo's Avatar
    Dadmin

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,554
    Blog Entries
    27
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by lectio View Post
    The gatekeeper said something about only being able to bring in so many people at a time. "Any more and you know what will happen." I wonder if there are strict population limits? A closed society?
    I think what the Gatekeeper meant was "If you say you have four people, and five people come into the room with you, something bad will have to happen." I take it as another line of defense. If someone unauthorized makes it into the final holding pen, no matter how innocent it is, I think everyone in that room would be killed. The Colony is organized enough to set layer after layer of booby traps...I wouldn't put it past them to make a gas chamber or something to the like to kill unexpected guests in their final holding cell.

  8. #88
    shananala8's Avatar
    "Fresh Meat"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    Well I always thought that it was something like you take some you give some. But it could be a time limit although I don't think they would want to keep track of something like that.
    Haha, I didn't mean for it to sound like they started a stopwatch whenever someone entered. Rather, did they just have a limited amount of time before they had "jobs" or whatever and were a recognized part of the group that would no longer just be able to slip out.

  9. #89
    HaveCrowBarWillTravel's Avatar
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Miami, Florida, United St
    Posts
    986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm pretty sure any joe smoh could arrive and be able to leave as long as he didn't depleting any of their resources. Someone arrives and gets a bite to eat.. stuck. medical help.. stuck...
    The issue is infection.. do you risk just letting people wander in and out? HELL NO! even if you have containment measures in place..ala the Gateroom examination.

  10. #90
    Honestly..no I don't feel that way..

    and BURT rocks!!

    ky


 
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •