User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Mh. Raydon Labs - are they involved in fracking? Like: do they provide the chemical coktail fracking corporations use to dig into the earth and especially to excavate the natural gases far down in the earth?
    Now, what if the chemical substances provided by Raydon Labs interacted with natural gases or reactivated some substances from the dinosaur-times, and the shit came back to the surface and started to turn people around? We should not forget: It all started with an explosion of sorts, which caught Michael's attention in #1-1, So, what if a fracking station in/ at Ground Zero has just gone "booooooooom"? But I think, not even in the USA fracking would be possible right in the middle of a town, or is it???

Just thoughts. Fracking as a source or a component in the source of the zombocalypse came to my mind yesterday; and Raydon Labs sound like a company doing shit with chemical stuff - and sometimes you need this shit for fracking ...

Ah, just wild thoughts ...
    Likes HardKor, Cabbage Patch liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    This is America. GREED is everything here. They are Fracking in Ingelwood

On January 10, 2006, fracking at the Inglewood Oil Field released a cloud of fumes so toxic that residents of Baldwin Hills and Culver City were forced to evacuate their homes. That incident prompted a lawsuit...
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Nov 2nd, 2013 at 01:33 PM.
    Likes HardKor liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    This is America GREED is everything here. They are Fracking in Ingelwood
    Seriously? For fact? I mean: REALLY????
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Seriously? For fact? I mean: REALLY????
    Hit refresh. I had to edit my post...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Hit refresh. I had to edit my post...
    Oh my ... Well, actually ... Shit like this fuels my theory ... Blind hen found a corn?
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Yup, very nice!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    My theory is that The One With The Markings was Bill Roberts/Ink. He was convicted of murder (seen at the end of chapter 2 part 3). he experimented on people, trying to create a zombie. in chapter 39 part 3, they find evidence that Ink was looking for a chemical called follistatin. A quick trip to Wikipedia shows that follistatin causes excessive muscle growth in animals AND HUMANS. I believe that Ink used follistatin to upgrade his zombies into behemoths and ultimately the numbered ones (we all know that the numbered ones was Inks successful experiment). My theory is that Bill Roberts has been trying to create the perfect zombie!

Two holes:
    1. How did he become a zombie himself?
    2. How did the outbreak occur across the globe simultaneously?

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    Hey guys! First post here, but something I just remembered... Do you remember back when Saul and Angel rescued Burt, and they ran into the "smart one". Didn't Burt mention he had a level 3 badge for Radon Labs. It seems pretty suspicious that a scientist becomes a "smart one".

Thoughts?
    Meeting with clever people is useful even for smarter people because every not completely stupid person brings something useful to our lives. Of course, professional writers who work for such services as the best sociology essay writing service https://proessaywritings.com/sociology-essay.html (it is the essay writing service that has rewards as "The best sociology essay writing service" and as "The best sociology paper writing company") bring maximum benefit from communicating with them because they are smart and can teach many things in the field of writing papers.

"Lurker"

Status
    Really nice post, your explanation way is too good and I got more info from your post. Kindly update more details about this topic...
    Excel Training in Chennai

"Lurker"

Status

Cool

I like your post and very helpful for me. Please updating here and Do well...
    JMeter Training in Chennai | Job Openings in Chennai

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123