Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat

Singularity

Hey guys I was just wondering if any of you have played the game Singularity. It's an FPS on the 360 and PS3 (possibly PC I'm not sure) developed by Raven and I picked it up for rent this week based on Colin Moriarty's (of Podcast Beyond fame) recommendation. Personally, I think the game is pretty awesome. I'm fairly close to the end of the single-player campaign but I haven't tried the multiplayer yet. I would definitely recommend renting it. So have any of you played the game? Want to play it? Sound off below.

"Scavenger"

Status
    My Girlfriends Step Brother was part of the people who made that, sadly he dosnt work for raven anymore.
    he did environment art for it

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaCat View Post
    Hey guys I was just wondering if any of you have played the game Singularity. It's an FPS on the 360 and PS3 (possibly PC I'm not sure) developed by Raven and I picked it up for rent this week based on Colin Moriarty's (of Podcast Beyond fame) recommendation. Personally, I think the game is pretty awesome. I'm fairly close to the end of the single-player campaign but I haven't tried the multiplayer yet. I would definitely recommend renting it. So have any of you played the game? Want to play it? Sound off below.
    I've seen some really good deals on this game, and also been thinking about Colin's recommendation. Haha also love how ryan and greg rip on him for it. I guess if that's good i might give it a goo. How is the online multiplayer?

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by Spud View Post
    My Girlfriends Step Brother was part of the people who made that, sadly he dosnt work for raven anymore.
    he did environment art for it
    Really that's awesome! Too bad he doesn't work for them anymore :/

Quote Originally Posted by Craneses View Post
    I've seen some really good deals on this game, and also been thinking about Colin's recommendation. Haha also love how ryan and greg rip on him for it. I guess if that's good i might give it a goo. How is the online multiplayer?
    If you can get it cheap I'd recommend buying it. Haven't tried the mulitplayer yet though, thinking of giving it a go tonight.

"Hoarder"

Status
    played it a little, it's pretty good. Just can't escape from Halo Reach