User Tag List

Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 638
  1. #551
    General Malarky's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    111
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    No prob. I upgraded your account to blogger. Does it work now?
    Yeah, it's working I think, I see the writers' lounge,I just don't know where the button to create a sub-forum is. I'm on the iPhone app, do I need a computer to do it?
    Last edited by General Malarky; Mar 30th, 2015 at 01:36 AM.

  2. #552
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,144
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by General Malarky View Post
    Yeah, it's working I think, I see the writers' lounge,I just don't know where the button to create a sub-forum is. I'm on the iPhone app, do I need a computer to do it?
    Most likely. The blog stuff isn't tailored for mobile very well.

  3. #553
    General Malarky's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    111
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Most likely. The blog stuff isn't tailored for mobile very well.
    Awesome, when I get my computer fixed (hopefully soon) I'll get to it. Thank you very much!

  4. #554
    General Malarky's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    111
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Have you ever considered televised advertisements?
    Billboards?
    Going door to door?
    Haha.
    Maybe a more appropriate option would be national radio.

  5. #555
    Id_Liston's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Las Cruces,NM
    Posts
    15
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

    What is the new release date since the summer of 2015 was not a reality?

  6. #556
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,144
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Id_Liston View Post
    What is the new release date since the summer of 2015 was not a reality?
    Lockdown has had some post-production delays for a few reasons, but we've been getting better on track, and the train is moving forward faster now. We ended up losing our editor very early on in the process, that then added major delays after that as it sort of de-railed our post production schedule. There are also other reasons we've had some delays, but that stuff I can't get into now. It's all good, but related to #outpost1 and #outpost2, which are two new physical locations for WA related things. Lots going on behind the scenes, which is why we've been a bit quiet as the post-production keeps moving forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by General Malarky View Post
    Have you ever considered televised advertisements?
    Billboards?
    Going door to door?
    Haha.
    Maybe a more appropriate option would be national radio.
    We've considered all sorts of these options, but the reality is that they cost more than our operating budget. Hopefully in the future we'll see more advertisements for our programming, but as of right now it would require a lot of capital. Perhaps Lockdown will receive some sort of adverts.

  7. #557
    Id_Liston's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Las Cruces,NM
    Posts
    15
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

    ok thanks KC

  8. #558
    Gooer's Avatar
    Updater of the Wiki

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    1,179
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Lockdown has had some post-production delays for a few reasons, but we've been getting better on track, and the train is moving forward faster now. We ended up losing our editor very early on in the process, that then added major delays after that as it sort of de-railed our post production schedule. There are also other reasons we've had some delays, but that stuff I can't get into now. It's all good, but related to #outpost1 and #outpost2, which are two new physical locations for WA related things. Lots going on behind the scenes, which is why we've been a bit quiet as the post-production keeps moving forward.


    We've considered all sorts of these options, but the reality is that they cost more than our operating budget. Hopefully in the future we'll see more advertisements for our programming, but as of right now it would require a lot of capital. Perhaps Lockdown will receive some sort of adverts.
    Well, the best advertising would be us fans...... It'd be free :P
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

  9. #559
    turbo's Avatar
    Your loyal web dev.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    712
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

    Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Well, the best advertising would be us fans...... It'd be free :P
    We're Alive Tattoo's for all! I've got mine already
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Gooer, Kc liked this post

  10. #560
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,072
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Well, the best advertising would be us fans...... It'd be free :P
    I would tag bathrooms and buildings with the petroglyph symbol but I'm afraid I might peak the interest of the local Police Department's Gang Unit.
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!


 
Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •