User Tag List

Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 638
  1. #441
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,035
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Serious question for you (By which, I mean not facetious.)

    How are you doing?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  2. #442
    tonyhind86's Avatar
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    732
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

    What did you have for dinner?
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

    Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

  3. #443
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,134
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Serious question for you (By which, I mean not facetious.)

    How are you doing?
    Stressed, but doing ok. If I could use a boat analogy:

    I like where everything's going and the ship is on course with no major storm ahead. First mate Grayson takes the helm from time to time, and everything's good there. I spend a lot of time in the engine room, maybe more than I should. All crew on board seems to not be trying to jump ship. I'm trying to focus on the current course without spending too much time what happens when we arrive at port. Once we get closer to coming to a stop I will spend more time on that. The concerns about fuel are managed, I just have to wait for the delivery.

    What happens when I hit dry land... who knows. Probably jump on shore and collapse on the sand, and just let the sun bake me, with the ocean waves hitting my feet. I've been out to sea for so long, I can't wait to have some time on shore.
    Likes scbubba, Hoff4D, Storm, Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post

  4. #444
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,134
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    What did you have for dinner?
    3:09 PM local time. Nothing yet.

  5. #445
    Litmaster's Avatar
    Tower Librarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,097
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Stressed, but doing ok. If I could use a boat analogy:

    I like where everything's going and the ship is on course with no major storm ahead. First mate Grayson takes the helm from time to time, and everything's good there. I spend a lot of time in the engine room, maybe more than I should. All crew on board seems to not be trying to jump ship. I'm trying to focus on the current course without spending too much time what happens when we arrive at port. Once we get closer to coming to a stop I will spend more time on that. The concerns about fuel are managed, I just have to wait for the delivery.

    What happens when I hit dry land... who knows. Probably jump on shore and collapse on the sand, and just let the sun bake me, with the ocean waves hitting my feet. I've been out to sea for so long, I can't wait to have some time on shore.
    And after 10 minutes of blissful rest, he JUMPS RIGHT BACK IN A NEW BOAT AND HEADS OUT TO SEA YET AGAIN!
    We're back Alive again for WA Goldrush!

  6. #446
    tonyhind86's Avatar
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    732
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    3:09 PM local time. Nothing yet.
    Anything special planned? I keep forgetting the time difference as its 23:11 local time here - I'm almost ready to prepare breakfast
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

    Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

  7. #447
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,134
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Anything special planned? I keep forgetting the time difference as its 23:11 local time here - I'm almost ready to prepare breakfast
    B's grandma's b-day. Nothing too fancy.

  8. #448
    tonyhind86's Avatar
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    732
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    B's grandma's b-day. Nothing too fancy.
    Cake!
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

    Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

  9. #449
    7oddisdead's Avatar
    omnipresent

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,757
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    And after 10 minutes of blissful rest, he JUMPS RIGHT BACK IN A NEW BOAT AND HEADS OUT TO SEA YET AGAIN!
    if we're really applying the sailor analogy, entirely true


    trust me, I'm a pirate
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Mar 18th, 2014 at 05:29 PM.
    Likes Red Shirt, Litmaster liked this post

  10. #450
    Litmaster's Avatar
    Tower Librarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,097
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    if we're really applying the sailor analogy, entirely true
    And he takes 7odd and a small horde of loyal WA fans with him! Who follow willingly until they realize they don't like the direction this new ship (i.e., story) is heading! They cannot make the adjustment from zombie action flick to romantic comedy! Mutiny ensues! All hell breaks loose! Captain Kc's body is assaulted, gagged and bound, then cut into pieces for chum! Vicious sharks fill the blood-tinged waters! A break in the hull spouts gouts of crimson death!! The ship veers, rudderless, in aimless circles, founders....sinks....


    ....uh, sorry. What were we talking about?
    We're back Alive again for WA Goldrush!


 
Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •