User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robalypse View Post
    Bah! Stop being right, Nik.
    Never.

Ok, so my doubts are obviously pretty flimsy. I still think from a story perspective it would be a little cliche to have Tanya end up being his mom, but there was that part in season 1 were Saul gave some narration about his mom that seemed like it could have been alluding to her having a further part to play in the future, so maybe that is where it's going. Guess we should be finding out soon...
    It may be cliche (and you're not the only one who thinks that), but there's a whole lot of evidence pointing to Tanya and that bit of narration you mentioned (which ended a chapter part too) was pretty tell tale to me that she would come play a role in the series later on down the road.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Never.

It may be cliche (and you're not the only one who thinks that), but there's a whole lot of evidence pointing to Tanya and that bit of narration you mentioned (which ended a chapter part too) was pretty tell tale to me that she would come play a role in the series later on down the road.
    Another, non-storyline related piece of information to consider is that, like mentioned on WND, Radio Dramas tend to rely on character connections in order to drive the story further.

Despite that, Saul being the closest thing to the Tower having a doctor, and Tanya being a doctor hints towards the link even further, even if finding Hope AND Tanya in the same place is a tad far fetched.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    Funny how they said Scratch will know what to do and not Dauri....
    Yeah like wasn't Dauri in charge? Or it must be report to the higher up.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    even if finding Hope AND Tanya in the same place is a tad far fetched.
    Not THAT far-fetched to be found in the same place. Think about this. After the initial wave of people were "converted", there is only a fraction of the population remaining. They must group to provide strength in numbers. The Colony is the largest group we know of with hundreds of people. Seeing as this is the largest group, this is actually almost more likely, as long as they were alive.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    Another, non-storyline related piece of information to consider is that, like mentioned on WND, Radio Dramas tend to rely on character connections in order to drive the story further.

Despite that, Saul being the closest thing to the Tower having a doctor, and Tanya being a doctor hints towards the link even further, even if finding Hope AND Tanya in the same place is a tad far fetched.
    Both good points. I had never considered the connection with Saul seeming to know the most about basic medicine.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Robalypse View Post
    2. Saul sounds like he was a bit of a troubled kid. We know that he even got in some trouble with the law and had to jump through some hoops to even get in the army. Not that it's in any way beyond the realm of possibility, but would the child of a doctor, who sounds from her relationship with Hope like she'd be a pretty great mom, be a street wise juvenile delinquent? I doubt it.
    I might be wrong on this but we don't know for sure that Tanya was a doctor BEFORE the zombies. She could just as easily been an ER nurse who's used to dealing with wounds and injuries that are now the primary medical concerns. And after the outbreak anyone with medical training became a doctor.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I might be wrong on this but we don't know for sure that Tanya was a doctor BEFORE the zombies. She could just as easily been an ER nurse who's used to dealing with wounds and injuries that are now the primary medical concerns. And after the outbreak anyone with medical training became a doctor.
    You are correct. There was no mention of Saul's mother's profession when he was talking about her way back when. And when you listen to some of Tanya's dialogue it seems to imply that she may not have been a doctor per se before the outbreak. She (I don't think) ever really comes out and says "I was a doctor" but does kind of dance around the topic just a touch.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    You are correct. There was no mention of Saul's mother's profession when he was talking about her way back when. And when you listen to some of Tanya's dialogue it seems to imply that she may not have been a doctor per se before the outbreak. She (I don't think) ever really comes out and says "I was a doctor" but does kind of dance around the topic just a touch.
    I picked up on that too. I initially suspected she was a nurse or PA that just automatically got the doctor title for her medical skills.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    I picked up on that too. I initially suspected she was a nurse or PA that just automatically got the doctor title for her medical skills.

Z you bring up a good point. But she did operate on Michael's arm that takes a surgeon's skills to re break a bone. No RN or PA could pull that off. I could probably set a bone but I sure has heck couldn't re break one.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Overdrive250 Experience PointsWell Liked7 days registered
    Wait - Datu writes about eavesdropping on Burt IN HIS JOURNAL, including cracking open the door to hear better? He's the worst spy ever!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112