User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I've done both games as a Soldier and after reading some previews in the gaming mags, it looks like it'll be good to have that class for the next iteration.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Soldier. I like the straight forwardness of it. Also, guns. Also, since I've played through the others as a soldier, might as well play it all the way through
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Scavenger"

Status
    ME3 comes out a few days after my birthday so that is a day 1 purchase and as for the other games the more i play 1 the more i like it. It took me 4 trys to get into it and as for mass effect 2 its one of the best games ive ever played I did 7 playthroughs!
    1!
    If it bleeds we can kill it

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I'm doing my second playthrough on ME2. This time, it's as a renegade engineer because I still have two achievements go after and they both deal with hardcore or insanity level playthrough.

"Lurker"

Status
    I have not beat any of the Mass Effect games. I wish they would have focused more on making the new one multiplayer. Having the Kinect feature is not going to live up to anyones expectations.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Kinect capability? Can't i just get a nonKinect capable copy on the original release day?
    Nihil sine sacrificio parta.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    I haven't made up my mind on the Kinect being integrated with ME3. I think I'll wait to have a full opinion on it when the game comes out. I have a Kinect, and so far, everything I've played on it has run the gamut of being a short time gimmick to nice, fun experience.
    Dance Central is still the best Kinect game in my mind, and if that part gets incorporated into ME3, then I'll definitely be taking my Shepards out on the dance floor.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I haven't made up my mind on the Kinect being integrated with ME3. I think I'll wait to have a full opinion on it when the game comes out. I have a Kinect, and so far, everything I've played on it has run the gamut of being a short time gimmick to nice, fun experience.
    Dance Central is still the best Kinect game in my mind, and if that part gets incorporated into ME3, then I'll definitely be taking my Shepards out on the dance floor.
    No, don't! Didn't you see Shepard dancing in the previous game? Keep your dances away from my Mass Effect, you fiends!
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post
    No, don't! Didn't you see Shepard dancing in the previous game? Keep your dances away from my Mass Effect, you fiends!
    All the more reason for me to dance in Shepard's place, haha! I can't dance, but I bet my Funky Chicken is better than his/her side-to-side swaying.

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: TheAmazingBoomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brevard A. Smith View Post
    ...I wish they would have focused more on making the new one multiplayer. Having the Kinect feature is not going to live up to anyones expectations.
    *Shudders* I thank God they never added multiplayer....there's absolutely no need for it in Mass Effect...I'm tired of games getting weak multiplayer tacked on because developers don't think single player games can sell
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."

Sun Tzu

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast