User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    ObamaCat's Avatar
    Presidential Feline

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    392
    Blog Entries
    1
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries
    1

    Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    I could see it following a few tourists in maybe, southern Russia. Where they would have to think about warmth while dealing with the Russian Zombies. With it being set in Russia, far away from WA, we could see different variations on the mutations, maybe they're fat but strong and slower. Different assortment of weapons, etc...
    God the idea of zombies who could adapt to cold scares me. That would be my last hope in a real zombie apocalypse, hold out until Canadian winter.

    But I do agree, an entirely different setting would work really well. China, Brazil, Mexico, the Middle East, a radically different culture/climate could make for an amazing spin off. Desert zombies anyone?

  2. #22
    Wicked Sid's Avatar
    6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    5
    It's also assuming the infection has spread past the Americas...

  3. #23
    ObamaCat's Avatar
    Presidential Feline

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    392
    Blog Entries
    1
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries
    1

    Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    It's also assuming the infection has spread past the Americas...
    Very true. I guess I've always presumed it was a worldwide thing....

  4. #24
    TKD SNIPER's Avatar
    "Fresh Meat"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    31
    Blog Entries
    5
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaCat View Post
    God the idea of zombies who could adapt to cold scares me. That would be my last hope in a real zombie apocalypse, hold out until Canadian winter.

    But I do agree, an entirely different setting would work really well. China, Brazil, Mexico, the Middle East, a radically different culture/climate could make for an amazing spin off. Desert zombies anyone?
    My personal thought is that this could be really interesting in a place like china, where populations are vast but because of their ability to dictate and control there citizens maybe the government could have a foothold on a safe area and every thing is fine within there control besides the whole trauma aspect, and you have something set up like "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl" where people are leaving the protection of their government in search of supplies or rumored groups of people that are fourming democratic societies in amongst the zombie wasteland uncontrolled by the government. maybe it could be about escaping the tyrany of the main government and all about a fully militarized civilization (that being the former governments safe zone) and the struggles of the democratic semi militarized militia forces (which would have to be far enough away and also have a strong foothold on resources that the tyrannic government needs)

  5. #25
    ObamaCat's Avatar
    Presidential Feline

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    392
    Blog Entries
    1
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries
    1

    Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD SNIPER View Post
    My personal thought is that this could be really interesting in a place like china, where populations are vast but because of their ability to dictate and control there citizens maybe the government could have a foothold on a safe area and every thing is fine within there control besides the whole trauma aspect, and you have something set up like "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl" where people are leaving the protection of their government in search of supplies or rumored groups of people that are fourming democratic societies in amongst the zombie wasteland uncontrolled by the government. maybe it could be about escaping the tyrany of the main government and all about a fully militarized civilization (that being the former governments safe zone) and the struggles of the democratic semi militarized militia forces (which would have to be far enough away and also have a strong foothold on resources that the tyrannic government needs)
    Ohh I do like that idea. I mean although it isn't 100% original, like you said referencing S.T.A.L.K.E.R., injecting zombies into anything always yields a positive result.

  6. #26
    Solanine's Avatar
    "Hunter"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Highlands, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,028
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Could be interesting but i would rather that it was left until the end of We're alive so that it isn't a distraction from the podcast series it self.
    I'm sure anything Kc writes will be enthralling.
    Pip Pip!

    "Political opinions are a lot like assholes, just because you have one doesn't mean you need to share it with everyone." Osiris

  7. #27
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,159
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    To be honest, my style is more script style, so it would take a bit of an adjustment. It seems I've been getting used to a "Tell you" rather than show you mentality of script writing.
    BUT, I definitely don't have time to write any books right now.

  8. #28
    Solanine's Avatar
    "Hunter"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Highlands, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,028
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Yeah I guessed that might be the case. But I'm going to be a fan boy and refuse to accept that the We're alive book written by you wouldn't be awesome.
    Pip Pip!

    "Political opinions are a lot like assholes, just because you have one doesn't mean you need to share it with everyone." Osiris


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •