User Tag List

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Chapter 36 Remaster

Group for Chapter 36 Remaster

Instructions for editing found here: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...need-you-to-do
    Last edited by Kc; Jan 30th, 2013 at 09:03 AM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    chapter 36:
    loud sound effects loud shouting micheal is quiet given the situation figure its meant to be like that
    but like the previous chapter its still on the quiet side overall.
    sound still barly hits the 10% mark on my total voulme with everything at 100%
    suspect it will be like this the rest of the episode

Battle in the colony, gun fire is louder than voices
    everything else seems to be ok with the hospital and colony scenes
    back at fort Irwin scene the voices on the radio louder than the main characters voices
    50 cal fine hit about 25% volume
    fade out at about 25 minutes seems ok
    kelly 27: minutes when she says "in here" very quiet in the back ground

dispite is quiet i can hear everything thats suppose to be there i don't hear anything ultimately out of place
    i've not heard anything daft like a coffee mug or jingling keys or anything, or people talking in the back ground
    it seems to be 100% show content only
    the last 5 minutes of the chapter the back ground chatter is a little muffled i suppose its meant to be like that
    i can hear people talking but its not clear if its meant to be like that thats alright then
    i heard burt mention shirley thats really the one word i could make out from that
    other than what i mentioned it just samed to be the same level of quietness from the the previous chapter, i don't know if anyone else had the same problem or not
    but in chapter 35 it distinctly got quieter about 11 minutes in and it just stayed quiet like that for the rest of that chapter and this one.

nothing really seems out of place in this one i guess if all the volume was up on the correct level the 50 call might of been a bit loud at some point in the Fort Irwin scene
    other than that everything seems to be in place, i don't hear any distinct or minor audio glitches or hiccups of delays in sound effects.

i guess to quote Bill from an earlier point in the show "Turn that shit up!"

sorry i didn't time stamp the 50cal sound effect in the fort Irwin scene above if your not sure when it is I'll post again tomorrow I'll give it a re-listen and find the right time and stamp it for you.

let me know.
    Kc

"Lurker"

Status
    00:54 Someone is talking after Michael says, "Carl get up." I have no idea what was said. Very low voices until about 01:02. That section needs some work.

7:58 - Saul's second, "Damn, I'm sorry." is too quiet and loses dramatic effect. It's a well-spoken line and should be louder to make the right impact.

31:45 - Kimmit draws his gun. That sound FX is too low to determine that. Should be louder to help Micheal's next line.

More when I finish it...
    Kc

"Lurker"

Status
    45:15 - Very difficult to hear Victor yell to Burt over the sounds of the chopper gunfire

And that's it!

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Thanks for the notes, that's all the episodes!!!