User Tag List

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

My emotional breakdown during season 2 when Saul found Lizzie's recording then when Angel had to force Riley away are well documented. Now this episode blew that out of the water. Robbins trying to save Muldoon beat out even when we learned of Datu's fate for me.

Saddest episode yet and that is saying something from the sick mind of Kc Wayland as he feasts on tears. I still hear Robbins screaming for Muldoon. Also now the best comic relief is gone. All serious from here people.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: NakedLion Raptr ID: southpawdante
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Do you have a twitter account? And are you gonna be at the live finale event in July? It would be great to chat with you and find out what's in store for you post-WA
    tonyhind86, my twitter handle is "xtn_vieira". And I certainly plan on attending the finale event this summer, and hope to meet all of you there!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I wonder if we can break the like system by liking this post too much??

lets try. Everyone like this ^^!
    Rep them, too, so they can get some kills!
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I feel like this was the best, most polished episode of the entire series.

The voice acting was so authentic--for me that is the highest praise I can give as it's the hardest thing to accomplish. I was so caught up in the whole story playing out in my head phones that when my husband tried to talk to me I waved him off and just said "not now!" He was a little miffed but I told him that given to what I was listening to (and how I was reacting to it) I expected him to understand.

It was incredibly well balanced on all fronts; a slow, agonizing build. The further they went into the belly of the beast; the worse situations they encountered, the more information they gathered and the louder the noises became. The living monsters increased in size and threat until it ended with the very worst monster--Ink staring down at Puck and smiling. Why didn't he kill them? Do you think he left him alive so that he could go back and tell everyone what he saw?

This is the third time Ink has chosen not to kill someone.
    1. When Riley shot the arrow and he caught it and laughed.
    2. When CJ was left behind he spoke so that she could hear and understand him.
    3. This time.

I wonder if we'll ever know Ink's rationalization for wanting humanity as it was to die out. Does he think the zombies are humanities true form? Maybe he thinks it's the form that is best?

Hard not to see him as an Anti-Christ figure.
    Likes scbubba, Sin Angel, LiamKerrington, Storm liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

I wouldn't be surprised if he is leaving them alive to gather more ppl. If he simply wanted to win/live in bliss.... he could have just waited. He could have rushed with hordes and been a king among the Zeds.

I would bet it is b/c he is bored and wants to do these things for reasons of pure sick joy. You can't have fun if you run the batteries out your game in one day. You play little by little. Enjoy it. Look for Easter Eggs. Ect. If he wants to experiment on ppl... he needs them alive. He just wants to control "The Herd". You don't want your test subjects to get to organized and powerful. He is keeping them on the edge of their toes. They will go to him now. He doesn't have to break down walls. He doesnt have to brave gun trucks. They will come to him. We know he doesn't care about the other Zeds. He let them starve in the prison. These will give him the toughest ppl to tinker with.

I do not think there is any reason besides he doing this because he can and because he enjoys it. He is just bleeding them slowly to keep them weak so he can gather them little by little and keep having fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Just listened again over supper....still havn't got a prediction on the next chapter. I did however just want to say, that while i have considered the whole series to have had superb acting, this episode really hit a home run, IMO. It honestly felt "real" for lack of a better explanation. This is probably my favorite episode of the whole series, and that is saying a lot. Bravo, guys. You did an amazing job.
    Likes scbubba, Sin Angel, Eviebae liked this post
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class3 months registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked1000 Experience Points

Hey everyone, Muldoon here. Thanks for all the support and kind words. It really means a lot. I had a blast with this and I'm so incredibly grateful to be part of it. Thanks to KC for letting me participate in something so special.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LatencyMan View Post
    Hey everyone, Muldoon here. Thanks for all the support and kind words. It really means a lot. I had a blast with this and I'm so incredibly grateful to be part of it. Thanks to KC for letting me participate in something so special.
    Awww, shit... you guys are killin' me. All these dead soldier posts are reading like a Trail of Tears.... It's like watching a funeral procession... for your own friends!

Who's gonna fly the chopper, Muldoon?! WHO'S GONNA FLY THE CHOPPER??!?
    Likes scbubba, Sin Angel, LiamKerrington, Gooer liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    HummerThe soldier actors are said their thanks to community. Come guys you make so hard not to tear up. Thank you guys for such a great eps. To our fallen comrades.

Likes scbubba, LatencyMan, tonyrey, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Prediction Time!
    And this one is based on the cover art itself for this chapter:

A duct-tape arrow laid on a floor with dripping blood? Hmmmm.....

Timestamp: 8:19 p.m., EST on Thursday evening, 1/23/14
    Ok, I am for sure CALLING this one ahead of time and want to make sure I can do a big, fat, I TOLD YA SO next week when we discover this is exactly what will transpire:

Michael's rescue team will come tearing up to the jail looking for Puck, but won't see him anywhere. Upon further investigation, they will see spent shells on the ground, and drops of blood leading into the jail. Upon careful entry, they will find everything eerily quiet, and then soon will discover a line of duct tape arrows on the floor, leading deeper into the prison, like a demented Hansel and Gretel plot from hell, which they will have to follow. At the end of the duct-crumb trail they will discover that Puck had been abducted / killed by Randy and other zombies, where a fight will break out and 1 more characters will die (prob Max), and another injury to a main character. This is DEFINITELY going to happen or I eat crow pie. Mark it down.

Litmadamus

Um.... yeah. (gulp) Litmadamus was slightly off the mark with this one, so I guess I'll fess up now and dig into that big ol' slice o' crow pie...

I AM NOT eating the beak or the claws, however, because the ONE aspect of my prediction that I DID get right is the line of duct tape arrows (of course, I totally whiffed on who was laying them, and why, but anyway...)
    Likes scbubba, Gnex, Grognaurd, Gooer, Storm and 2 others liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast