User Tag List

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by alexcadtek View Post
    This episode was awesome! Maybe this doctor was treating ink in that mental hospital, because they did say they where transporting him to a hospital. maybe this dodctor in the lab trated ink and ink did something to him thats why there is police tape all over.

Look at the doctor's name and Ink's real name... Not saying they're not two different persons, I kinda believe that myself, but they might as well be one and the same guy... Just sayin'.
    Likes Monster mani, alexcadtek liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Now 2 week wait.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    As far as Ink's roll in the outbreak, Puck sums up my thoughts the best, "In the back of my head I was thinking this place had something to do with all, you know? But we're nowhere near ground zero."
    I don't think that Ink is responsible for the outbreak; at least it seems unlikely that he would be such. The info we have says that it's geological and the special Zs are a product of other factors e.g. something at Raydon Labs and ground zero itself (Kalani's account states that strange creatures were coming from there.)

What gets me is, what does Bill 'Ink' know and when did he know it. At this point all sort of theories that I've read in the forums jump out all at once.
    • Is Ink some sort of mastermind creating the special zombies?
    • Is he an intelligent zombie with a trace of human decency who is actually trying to find a cure?
    • Did he know about or start the outbreak?
    • Is he part of a doomsday cult?
    • Are there more than one person that fits his description?
    • Is he even turned?
    New Here but this episode made me make an account and post something. I don't think anyone has said this yet so I will add this to the conversation.

As far as Raydon Labs being nowhere near ground zero. People do generally commute to work. It could very well be that Dr. Roberts was conducting experiments at his home.

It could also stand to reason that he created something(the virus) and also created a cure(knowing that he may one day be caught).

What if He has the cure inside him which is why the zombies don't attack him and why he didn't change???

Maybe the explosion at Ground Zero was a timed bomb that he set up knowing that he would be caught, once the bomb goes off everyone but him would turn into zombies and he would be free no matter where he was. Even if he was in jail or a straight jacket he can control the zombies so he would be able to get free.

Also, going with the Bill Roberts and Dr. Roberts are 2 different people theory...... Maybe Bill was smarter than his father but just put his talents to a bad use........ It could very well be that the Day Bill's insanity plea was accepted he told his father to do one last thing for him........ Go home and open this box or something........ The Father does this and BOOM!!! GROUND ZERO.

Anyways Great episode and I had to get in on the conversation, so I just jumped straight into the deep end!
    Last edited by Gnex; Nov 5th, 2013 at 12:25 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

This is kind of random, but as I watched a show about dinosaurs with my kids a thought occurred to me. With respect to Ground Zero, the cracks in the ground, and Z-day, I have a question. Where are the La Brea Tar Pits in relation to the other locations in the story? Could something nasty be bubbling up there?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    This is kind of random, but as I watched a show about dinosaurs with my kids a thought occurred to me. With respect to Ground Zero, the cracks in the ground, and Z-day, I have a question. Where are the La Brea Tar Pits in relation to the other locations in the story? Could something nasty be bubbling up there?
    not as random as you might think. I believe its been brought up before, and off the top of my head I don't recall the location...but it does fit in the story iirc.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    https://plus.google.com/102700306169...ut?gl=us&hl=en

North of Inglewood, roughly 9 miles away.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Fracking zombie pterodactyls!
    Likes Hoff4D, Unit liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    AWESOME EPISODE! I love that we finally sort of know that Ink is Bill Roberts/Pinstripe Suit. I was thinking we would not get the identity of the I. in William I. Roberts. And the I. would be a nod to the fans. (I. standing for Ink.) Great episode. I think Kelly is going to know something about Mr. Roberts. And the reasoning for the police tape in his office is because he was under investigation for something involving the Zeds. Maybe the people that he 'killed' (mentioned in Chapter 2 part 3 I believe) were actually the first test subjects or first official Zeds.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    https://plus.google.com/102700306169...ut?gl=us&hl=en

North of Inglewood, roughly 9 miles away.
    Thanks, KC.

Has there been much mention of the Newport-Inglewood fault line? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newport-Inglewood_Fault
    Likes MGM Ray liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    Perhaps Raydon may have been trying to find a cure or antidote for this but instead stumbled on things that make it worse. I believe the chemicals that mixed may have been what caused the gas haze at ground zero houses were burned down when Saul and Victor went there.

Interesting thought just occurred to me, what if ink is the one being controlled and is patent zero. And the one controlling ink is in the center of the haze where it is livable, and the haze is just a moat of un breathable gas ment to keep people and "them" out.
    Skittles!!!! Dr Jeckl/Mr Hyde Skittles!!!! It could happen!!!

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast