User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Chapter 33 Remaster

Group for Chapter 33 Remaster

Instructions for editing found here: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...need-you-to-do
    Last edited by Kc; Jan 30th, 2013 at 09:03 AM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

First Listening was good. Will give it another shot tomorrow and on Sunday.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

this time with the comparison of the original MP3-download file with the remastered version:
    1) 13:21-13:22 Transition from cantine-scene to visiting Tanya: the swap from fading out rock'n'roll to bubble-ambiente is kind of inelegant, because the fading rock'n'roll plays high notes - but only, if you 'care' about it or pay a lot of attention to it ... (it's the same in both the original and the remastered); maybe if you cut about halfto 3/4 of a second a the end of the rock'n'roll theme or fade-out the rock'n'roll 100%, add a 1/4 of a sec silence, and then start the bubble-ambiente ... (like between 19:25 and 19:30)?
    2) 13:30-15.27 Some of the high pitched footsteps in the background may be mistaken for clicking noises during Michael's monologue. (same in both original and remastered)
    3) 16:30,5-16:31,3 'click' 'knack' ... fx on purpose? (same in both original and remastered)
    4) 27:00 Robbins "I kick kick your ass!" - Really? Double-kick? Is this kind of a saying in the US? (same in both original and remastered)
    5) 34:17-34:26 noise clicking when Blackhawk crew finds little-one in the trees - clicking on purpose, 'cause it get s a lot more when the little-one starts its attack on the crew, and yet the clicking stops abruptly? (same in both original and remastered)
    6) 42:10-40:30 background noise could be a little more silent (same in both original and remastered)
    7) As an aside: The autopsy is plain and simple: AWESOME!

x) In general: the comparison between the original file and the remastered was a (just near?) perfect match. The above-mentioned is kind of a nitpicking; if (most of) these things are just "nothing", I would instead just confirm my first posting from 1st Feb.

All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Feb 4th, 2013 at 08:52 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Liam has a keener ear for the audio details than me. I only have two notes.

25:14, When we first switch to the Blackhawk out of Boulder, the background sound seems more like waves washing ashore than wind noise.

58:36, Carl asks "didn't you read my report", I thought this section was going to be changed to reflect the report just having arrived on the same plane as Carl.
    Kc

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Liam has a keener ear for the audio details than me. I only have two notes.

25:14, When we first switch to the Blackhawk out of Boulder, the background sound seems more like waves washing ashore than wind noise.

58:36, Carl asks "didn't you read my report", I thought this section was going to be changed to reflect the report just having arrived on the same plane as Carl.
    Thank you very much. That's really kind of you. But I am not sure, whether it was my ears or just the will "to write things down, which bothered me a bit"...
    Anyway:
    - Your water-impression struck me as well and I thought about writing it down; but I left it w/o reason;
    - And as for the report: right, this was (heavily) debated on the epsiode-discussion.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

No nathan, huh? Hmmm...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    No nathan, huh? Hmmm...
    ???
    Who is Nathan?
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

He was the 3rd person for quality control.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Ah, O.K.
    And no idea ... Maybe he's still on it ...
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Should have mine up in the next hour or so, just going for a final listen through.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast