User Tag List

Page 211 of 235 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    I havent had a computer of any sorts for a bit. and I didnt have a phone for a bit recently either. So please forgive me. Oh and to any curious I literally didnt get that flower pot back to texas until like christmas.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: thatfilmgirl Steam ID: thatfilmgirl
    Hey all! I'm Natasha. Long time Listener, First Time Poster. I'm 26 and hail from Northeastern Ohio. I discovered this wonderful drama a couple years ago but my primary listening device was not the most reliable so I would have to play a constant stream of catch up. Finally listened to the final and starting listen #2 (coincidentally by birthday is 7/29, so the finale and I got to share that). I feel massively late to the party but here I am anyway! Desperately working on getting like-minded people to listen to We're Alive. Wish me luck!

Five Interesting Things About Myself:
    1. I went to Film School and now work for a background checking company (look how well that turned out!)
    2. I've traveled to four countries outside of the US (England, France, Egypt, and Italy)
    3. I'm currently struggling between 'I should build myself a tiny house and move out west' and just 'let me go and live out in California with my best friend who apparently wants a farm' (I'm looking for a new job just... fyi? if anyone knows anyone? relocation...)
    4. Currently working on a novel (who isn't?) although this time I actually plan to finish it. It's Urban Fantasy-ish? I guess?
    5. I've had chinese food for lunch three times this week. Someone stop me.
    Likes Merlin1274, Osiris, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by thatfilmgirl View Post
    Hey all! I'm Natasha. Long time Listener, First Time Poster. I'm 26 and hail from Northeastern Ohio. I discovered this wonderful drama a couple years ago but my primary listening device was not the most reliable so I would have to play a constant stream of catch up. Finally listened to the final and starting listen #2 (coincidentally by birthday is 7/29, so the finale and I got to share that). I feel massively late to the party but here I am anyway! Desperately working on getting like-minded people to listen to We're Alive. Wish me luck!

Five Interesting Things About Myself:
    1. I went to Film School and now work for a background checking company (look how well that turned out!)
    2. I've traveled to four countries outside of the US (England, France, Egypt, and Italy)
    3. I'm currently struggling between 'I should build myself a tiny house and move out west' and just 'let me go and live out in California with my best friend who apparently wants a farm' (I'm looking for a new job just... fyi? if anyone knows anyone? relocation...)
    4. Currently working on a novel (who isn't?) although this time I actually plan to finish it. It's Urban Fantasy-ish? I guess?
    5. I've had chinese food for lunch three times this week. Someone stop me.
    Welcome Natasha, hope you enjoy your stay here You're in time for TFWA, hope you get to talk about it with us when it's around!

P.S. Nothing wrong with Chinese, i would live off of it.....
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: thatfilmgirl Steam ID: thatfilmgirl
    Today I didn't have any chinese food. My sodium intake is grateful LOL

I'm so excited to be here for TFWA! Can't wait to see more of the lore being fleshed out

"Lurker"

Status

Hi everyone, I'm Laura I have been living in a cave for years and just found We're Alive a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm addicted and have been listening every day to catch up. Looks like a great forum here, I look forward to talking to you!

*Wanders off to find some chinese food*

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LoudMouse View Post
    Hey guys it's Didle, also known as the Loud Mouth from the finale for those of you who met me.
    looking forward to this.
    Yes, I think we met briefly. Welcome to the forum.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Libelle View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Laura I have been living in a cave for years and just found We're Alive a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm addicted and have been listening every day to catch up. Looks like a great forum here, I look forward to talking to you!

*Wanders off to find some chinese food*
    Welcome to the forum.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Awwww! Look! New faces! Hello faces.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Smiles for Smiles!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points

Steam ID: max_leblanc
    Sup there!
    I'm new on the forum!
    My name is Max, I'm 21 years old (since like 2 weeks wooh) and I'm from Québec, Canada. French is my first language so I double-check my sentences a few times before posting them, to be sure they are ok :P
    I used to study in cinema. I really loved it but studies arent really my thing, whoops. So yeah, a really close friend told me about We're alive and I'm now addicted to the plot, and the characters (I'm a devoted Saul-fan XD)
    Yeah, I dunno what to add to my introduction...
    I love everything zombie related and i LOVE these kind of podcasts
    yea

J'vous aime <3

edit: PS: I'm claustrophobic and i hate clowns. yeah.

Page 211 of 235 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... LastLast