User Tag List

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I just got to listen, and I was wondering when Skittles would be brought up again. I'm surprised the regular zombies don't try to "taste the rainbow." I'm guessing that we'll find out his secret in the next couple of episodes?

I liked the comment about Tanya and her password; pretty relevant thing at work for me.
    Likes Storm liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I'm just gonna drop this here. I kinda knew ghb was the date rape drug...but crocodile got me curious...i haz a scared now...

http://www.google.com/search?q=kroko...40._LijcyNC9XU
    Ugh, krokodil is such a nasty drug, even describing it is horrible.....

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by thisonegirl View Post
    Talking from my experience when I saw my youngest sister born, the placenta looks like a giant semi-coagulated blood clot... thing. Once you see it, it's kinda hard to not believe blood can pass through it as well.

Blood passes through the placenta, as well as the aforementioned things in my previous post. The other thing that can pass through that I neglected to mention that is also a possible factor to the story is medicine/drugs.

There's more than a few cases out there of addicted babies, because their mothers are addicts.

My MIL was on an antibiotic when she was pregnant with her first. His only symptom of his mom's intake of this particularly aggressive antibiotic is that his teeth look like a smoker's stained teeth.

So why wouldn't the drugs given to pregnant Zs filter through and damage little in the fetus, similar to my brother-in law?

Just another thought...

Here's another one. I can't remember them mentioning what might have happened to the mothers other than the dead one, so...
    Are there female Behemoths running around? Did their children eat them in some gory "Alien-esque" birth? What?
    I think the current theory in circulation is that the Little ones ate their mothers once born....
    Likes Jannit, thisonegirl liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I might have missed someone..... But the only people still alive that have had contact with Skittles are CJ and Riley Right???

Just interested to see how the other will put up with his peculiar ways.....
    I've noticed that too. Unless there is a curse that only females survive an encounter with him, I couldn't make much sense out of it. What do you think of it?
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I'm pretty sure Tardust said that Durai didn't know about the drug house. Durai wanted the Mallers clean and sober and not drugged up. It was only Tar and the druggies that knew about the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    I think Tardust is telling the truth for the most part. At this point he really has no hope of Scratch saving him. He doesn't know the Soldiers are gone, nor that they lost heavy arm guns. I think at this point he is telling the truth in hopes they will keep him alive. Don't think he has a game plan besides "Crap...Crap... Crap..."
    If it is true that Durai didn't want the Mallers to use drugs, AND the last remaining addicts are dead, then that would explain why Scratch wouldn't know about the 'Green House'. So Tardust could, very well, being telling the truth that he left Scratch's gang. He now has a place to go without anyone spilling the beans.

Anyone else catch the parallel between Tanya's characterization of Ink wanting to control the zombies and Tardust wanting to control people. Both using drugs as a puppet string. Perhaps the zombies are dependent on Ink for something, as well.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    I still don't trust tardust further than I can throw the worm.

I mean, we are talking Distorted Truths here...
    Am I the only one who's really hoping Tardust will help our group? Don't get me wrong, it doesn't make up for anything he's done. I'm just crossing my fingers that he's being honest because his intel could lead to the downfall of Scratch ... preferably before she gets Pegs.
    Like another member mentioned, just because she didn't attack the convoy doesn't mean she wasn't there (woah, negatives ahoy). She's waited this long, I could see her coiled like a snake waiting to strike. Not to mention a few chapters ago she was chilling on top of (what sounded like) the colony wall, just watching everyone, and she didn't move then.
    I'm scared to hear Riley break down when she finds out about Lizzie. I'm still hoping for Riley to shack up with someone. Who knows, maybe she and CJ will blow off some steam together. Considering that it's so close to the end, I doubt it but hey! A girl can dream!
    Over all, I'm waaaaay too optimistic and even though I want all of these things to happen, I'm still expecting everyone, or nearly everyone, to die in the end. Especially Michael. If he doesn't die, I'm still bracing myself for the possibility of a complete mental breakdown.
    Likes Merlin1274, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post

My guess is Skittles is going to fill in a lot of Pre-Zombie gaps. That we find out he knew Ink. From a story standpoint there is A LOT of stuff we need to know. Where the Gas came from isn't a huge deal, but how Ink knew about it, his symbols, ect is something we need to know from a story telling standpoint. Just to big of a plot point not to find out. Ink and his Knowledge is a major polt point. Unless Ink sits down and says "Let me tell you what I did back in the day...." someone close to him would have to tell us. I really believe that Skittles is that guy. He let Ink in going "Hey! It's Dr. Bill!" and let hell inside.
    The strange thing about Skittles is that the zombies (and Ink) ignore him in the same manner that Datu was ignored by Jay, and Ink was ignored by the zombies after he was turned. Could Skittles be a slow turner or have a resistance like Saul and Tanya? Speaking of slow turners, what about the first slow turner mentioned? The one that bit Tanya. Remember James who arrived from Dunbar with Sean and Hope? (Wait a second, I need something... OK, I'm back)
    James is the slow turner and he and Duncan are brothers! Duh dun dahhh!
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Apr 28th, 2014 at 05:48 PM. Reason: James, not Sean
    Likes LiamKerrington, thisonegirl liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Alizée View Post
    Am I the only one who's really hoping Tardust will help our group? Don't get me wrong, it doesn't make up for anything he's done.
    I'm hoping his chemistry background comes into play in analyzing the ground Zero gas.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I'm hoping his chemistry background comes into play in analyzing the ground Zero gas.
    Oh shit! I hadn't even thought of that! Smart thinking, WD
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Alizée View Post
    Who knows, maybe she and CJ will blow off some steam together.
    It's bit of a complicated love-triangle/shape. CJ loves Saul. Saul loves Lizzy. Riley loves Lizzy. Lizzy loved Saul before she died.

What shape would that be.....?

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast