User Tag List

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    So the zombies have been gathering their dead to harvest the "zombie gas" then? Shouldn't there have been gas at the arena?
    Likes ZombieWildfire liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

This episode emotionally broke me
    W h a t h a v e y o u d o n e
    FEELS.jpg
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMyShorts View Post
    So the zombies have been gathering their dead to harvest the "zombie gas" then? Shouldn't there have been gas at the arena?
    They did bring their dead to the arena, but I think they were kept outside. I think Riley and Angel find them and we hear flies and Riley says so they put their dead in one big lump. The bodies found inside the arena may have been normals used for food.

It is interesting to note that Cindy, Angels girlfriend, may not have been found by the biters. Maybe she was, but I do not think Angel/Riley/Datu/Michael dug to see if the body was missing. They probably just saw disturbed earth at the grave. To be crude, maybe she popped releasing the gas.
    Likes Hoff4D, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Mh.

I take the alcohol as a (bad) excuse for anyone in this scene fucking up big time. Tardust - dead, OK. That's that. Riley's got something else on her plate to chew on. Either she does not care at all, or she will understand that she just killed another human being - no matter, how bad or evil this dude was. Anyway. I think there are different opinions about it, but there is no way to resolve this. What I just wonder is: Why, Riley? Why did you do this? Looking back at the complete WA story you actually never really connected with anyone so tight. The tightest possible thing, maybe, was with Burt, when you and he joined for the retaliation-run against Scratch (for what reason again?) instead of simply trying to survive in this God forsaken piece of land ...

Yeah, well. You could say that she felt like "close" with Angel, because in season #1 Angel and Riley had their personal adventure while attempting to rescue R2Da2. And yes, you could say, that Riley felt responsible for some part of the Lizzy-story-arc. But I do not recall that she cared about those things for much longer than at the time, when things happened. Afterwards she was just a human wreck complaining about shit, when she was not drunk actually.

Just my2c about this part. And I really thought for quite a while that Riley would belong to those people doing the difference - especially with her empathy and her social skills she especially showed during better parts of season #1. Well, that was that.
    Likes kent17, Storm, UndeadSweeper liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

As for Saul and Randy's bite: Saul seemed to immune against the z-agent or z-factor from the jumper (or maybe his hybrid-incident even earlier). Is his Zombie-Immunity so strong that his body could fend off z-agents from different types of zombies as well? Any time we witnessed infection, incubation, and transmutation the newly infected turned to become a zombie of the type which bit the victim; and this points towards the strong likelhyhood that there are different z-agents around. So I wonder: is the z-agent in a Smart One like Randy the same z-agent like within a regular? And would this have a different effect on Saul?
    Just sayin' that I am not as certain as others here that Saul is safe from becoming a zeeh ...
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    My own take on it is that I'm no longer concerned or worried about Saul becomming a zombie. I entirely believe that he has a strong immunity to it and at worst would be a slow turner, like he has been, until his blood clears up lika Tonya has. I dont think he can be re-infected and now has developed a full immunity to it. I'm more concerned with any physical attack, like being torn apart. He was bittin in the neck, but we don't know how bad. Michael and Victor can't follow after him, but do we only find peices of him later?

Edit: Or is he going to be used as bait?
    Last edited by Robzombie; Jun 3rd, 2014 at 09:55 PM.
    Likes DagnyTag liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

joint-point-counter-joint

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

That's why you beat it.
    Likes Osiris, Gooer liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I do love circles. They're so much fun. I also have no qualms with passing out some quiet time to individuals who ask for it. There's a point at which things go beyond the point of conversation (be it heated) and turn to personal attacks. That's the point at which suspensions will be handed out. Let's ALL keep that in mind.

And no, I don't discount myself in that.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    As for Saul and Randy's bite: Saul seemed to immune against the z-agent or z-factor from the jumper (or maybe his hybrid-incident even earlier). Is his Zombie-Immunity so strong that his body could fend off z-agents from different types of zombies as well? Any time we witnessed infection, incubation, and transmutation the newly infected turned to become a zombie of the type which bit the victim; and this points towards the strong likelhyhood that there are different z-agents around. So I wonder: is the z-agent in a Smart One like Randy the same z-agent like within a regular? And would this have a different effect on Saul?
    Just sayin' that I am not as certain as others here that Saul is safe from becoming a zeeh ...
    Not worry about him turning, more worry that we will die from the wound. No one is immune to bleeding to death.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Jun 3rd, 2014 at 02:52 PM.
    Likes katlero liked this post

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast