User Tag List

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Chapter 35 Remaster

Group for Chapter 35 Remaster

Instructions for editing found here: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...need-you-to-do
    Last edited by Kc; Jan 30th, 2013 at 09:03 AM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    OK reporting in as requested KC SIR!

chapter 35 quality assurance test:
    starting conversation, radio crackling seems a little loud
    1 minute: scratches voice seems a bit too faded back
    1:27 victor a little quiet
    2:10 bitter scream squeeky and quet
    2:17-2:19 NPC seems a little quiet
    2:30 an onwards background voices seem a little quiet i think they need to be a bit louder make them more noticeable
    about 2:38 lizzie on radioafter victor speaks, very quiet i hear shes speaking but can't hear what
    4:56 saul "oh you gone and done it now" was a bit on the quiet side, i think a notch higher should do
    background gun fire needs to be a little louder too after that point i can hear it in the background but it doesn't feel like its close enough to be an immediate threat to the people talking, like if you watch the news how you hear the gun fire in the background thats about 3 miles away
    i think a notch more
    about 5:45 bigsby is talking i hear a small skip in the audio, might want to check it, could of been my internet connection
    5:54 "takes the truck there" (sounds like a gap here like two tracks put ontop of each other) "a whole lot easier"
    6:46 bigsby taps the map, sounds quiet
    6:54: CJ gets quieter ad all audio gets quieter to..... 7:50 when victor starts yelling but saul still sounds quiet
    it seems to pick up at about 8:30 cj's voice gets a bit louder, saul still seems quiet i would say tweek the volume on the the voice, also when saul is
    changing the batteries on the radio, you can hear it but unless you know what he's doing then it doesn't sound clear its muffled

scene change sounds good, people fade out kinda fast.
    11minutes onwards with CJ + Partner, its clear CJ is whispering so is the partner but the partners voice seems to be turned down lower than CJ's
    12minutes: burt sounds ok behidn the door from when burt says "whats going on"
    all the main voices sound quiet a little bit, scratch especially is quiet,
    CJ calling out seems loud, same with the gun shots.
    14:15 if Burt responds to scratch i can't hear it at all
    everything in general seems turned down a fair bit
    Burt is muffled but too quiet 15:15
    Burt 15:29 heard he said something can't hear what, everything at this point untill i say is horribly quiet. (quiet untill i say so)
    knife and sword fight still on the quiet side
    heard the radio nice and clear but still everything seems quiet, i have everything cranked up to the max
    everything seems to be fine, the radios and the sounds and everything but its just quiet on my speaker volume its not even getting past 5%
    so honestly from 11 minutes onwards its just quiet untill i mention otherwise

CJ's a little quiet in the hospital scene about 35 mins when she starts talking on the radio. i figure its meant to be like that but just incase figure'd i'd mention it
    i can hear it but with 100% voulme streaming through iTunes and speaker volume its still only hitting at most 15% volume its very quiet but i can hear everything
    within everything clear and decisisve
    all audio seems good all cut in and sound effects seem good but again its all quiet like the main audio stream was turned down and everything got turned down with it so its all in proportion
    fade i and outs seem good, audio quality is good even fo low volume can hear grunts of zombies and the buzzing of radios and chatter, its just not clear from the whole thing being quiet

the volume seems to pick up very very lightly at about 52 minutes onwards but overall still very quiet
    all machine guns and shotguns and firearm discharges seem to be good and in place i don't hear any audio glitches it doesn't seem like any audio laps or glitches really
    everything seems to be in place
    56 minutes onwards:
    Datu and Hope are quiet one of the soldiers was loud then it all went quiet again like before i can hear everything but its all just really quiet

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    hope this is of use sorry i kept throwing in "this is what i would do" stuff, but overall its quiet, the real problems seem to be in the first ten minute after that it just seems to get quiet and stays that way all the way through i pointed out the problems due to the quietness, however even with the volume up i suspect other things in the back would be quiet so again just said what i could hear, hope its enough if you need me to listen to again, just say mate happy to do it.

"Lurker"

Status
    01:08-:30 Footsteps in background sound extra frantic, like maybe a double track
    10:28 score ends abruptly, may be a quick fade out
    16:44 scream clips
    18:16 "GO! clips
    19:59 Post Glitch, Low pop noise
    24:43 Post Glitch, pop noise
    47:01 "He's runnin' for it" clips
    55:34 "Go" clips
    62:10 Dialogue clips

Thanks for this opportunity. I can't wait to see who you decide will be the next Zinterns, here's hoping!
    Brent
    Kc

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    No mommytempa...

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Red Leader is Go! Thanks for all the notes!